All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical tips advice for getting - and keeping - your finances in order. This title covers the various money-management bases, from saving and spending to getting out of debt to investing and planning for retirement. It helps you learn about several useful websites that can help you manage your money.
- Author BiographyJ.D. Roth is an accidental personal-finance expert--a regular guy who found himself deep in debt. After deciding to turn his life around, he read everything he could about money and finance. In 2006, he started the award-winning website www.getrichslowly.org, which 'Money Magazine' named the Web's most inspiring personal-finance blog. Over the past four years, Get Rich Slowly has grown into an active community where thousands of readers a month share ideas on how to improve their financial lives. J.D. lives with his wife and four cats in a hundred-year-old house in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)J.D. Roth
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, diagrams, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.