All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you proven tips, techniques, and exercises to amplify your effectiveness as a speaker and communicator. This book explains how the brain processes information, what people respond to, and how to hold the audience in the palm of your hand.
- Author BiographyBill Hoogterp is one of the most sought after public speaking coaches in the world. He developed Own the Room, a proven methodology that helps business professionals learn to become effective speakers in a very short period of time.
- Author(s)Bill Hoogterp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width195 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.