All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEat to meet your evolutionary design and you'll see that extra weight - and those niggling health problems - disappear for good. Customise it to meet the needs of modern living and your individual needs and you have a truly effective, doable diet for long-term health.
- Author BiographyChris Kresser is an integrative medicine practitioner with a private practice in Berkeley, California, and patients around the world. He is a regular health columnist for The Huffington Post and the creator of the popular blog ChrisKresser.com (over 400,000 monthly visits) and the 'Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser' podcast (130,000 monthly downloads), which challenges mainstream myths on nutrition, health and disease.
- Author(s)Chris Kresser
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteB/w line drawings TBC
- Weight635 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £70.00Trending at £109.40
- £21.24Trending at £25.21
- £10.89Trending at £12.65
- £6.92Trending at £7.51
- £10.77Trending at £16.65
- £21.91Trending at £22.68
- £10.79Trending at £11.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.