All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dr. Anne Deans
- PublisherCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Date of Publication26/09/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationQueen's Park, London
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date29/06/2007
- Content Note450 colour illustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hurchillo108 Sep, 2011by
Fantastic pregnancy book.
This book is absolutely fantastic, It is packed full of information and the photographs are amazing. A week by week guide on your pregnancy. It is definitely worth the money and would recommend anyone who is pregnant to buy this book. I got this when I was 9 weeks into my pregnancy and there were things that were happening to me and I didn't know why. This book answers the reason for all symptoms. A must read.
- purplemonkaay26 Oct, 2010by
fab book-worth buying A********
greatly detailed book with text, pictures, photos and diagrams. everything you'd ever need to know about being pregnant and the first few years after birth. i'd def recommend it.