All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhysical scars represent a story, a moment in one's life, and they show others that there is a history of healing. This book helps readers: recognize Jesus through their scars, receive grace and forgiveness, remove the mask and be real, restore the broken heart, and release the power of healed wounds.
- Author BiographySharon Jaynes is an international inspirational speaker and Bible teacher for women's conferences and events. She is also the author of several books, including Becoming the Woman of His Dreams and The Power of a Woman's Words. Sharon and her husband, Steve, call North Carolina home.
- Author(s)Sharon Jaynes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.