All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout his career, the artist Glenn Ligon (b 1960) has been deeply engaged with the written word: his artworks are full of painted, drawn, sculpted, photographed, and printed text. This title includes the essays and interviews, which demonstrate Ligon's exposition, ironic asides, knowing pop references, literary citations, and more.
- Author BiographyGlenn Ligon is an American artist working in a wide range of media, including painting, drawing, and sculpture. Scott Rothkopf is curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Author(s)Glenn Ligon
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleWhitney Museum of American Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byScott Rothkopf
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.08Trending at £40.11
- £43.28Trending at £43.63
- £24.98Trending at £25.86
- £21.75Trending at £22.70
- £21.94Trending at £25.52
- £21.98Trending at £22.84
- £10.21Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.