All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an examination of the lives of marginalised young people in schools. This title covers the range and intersections of marginalisation: poverty, Aboriginal cultures, immigrants and newcomers, gay/lesbian youth, ruralChr(45)urban divides, mental health, and more.
- Author BiographyKate Tilleczek is a Canada Research Chair in Child/Youth Cultures and Transitions as well as an associate professor in the Faculty of Education with a cross appointment to the Department of Sociology at the University of Prince Edward Island. She is also an adjunct health systems research scientist in the Learning Instituteas Community Health Systems Resource Group at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. H. Bruce Ferguson was the founding director of the Community Health Systems Resource Group at the Hospital for Sick Children and is a professor in the departments of Psychiatry and Psychology and the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byH. Bruce Ferguson,Kate Tilliczek
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.