All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the salient features of the youth media practices? What kinds of media narratives are produced and how do these relate to young people's notions of identity and selfhood? This book demonstrates how young people from around the world appropriate and reconfigure old and new media in the process of creating personal and social narratives.
- Author BiographySanjay Asthana (PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Minnesota) is Associate Professor of Journalism at Middle Tennessee State University. His research has been published in several journals and books including Innovative Practices of Youth Participation in Media (2006).
- Author(s)Sanjay Asthana
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMediated Youth
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.