All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionYouth Work, Early Education, and Psychology re-examines the set of relations generally referred to as working with children and youth. It presents a series of propositions that highlight politicized strategies to working with young people under current conditions of late liberal capitalism.
- Author BiographyHans Skott-Myhre is Professor of Child and Youth Studies at Brock University, Canada. Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw is Professor of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria, Canada. Kathleen Skott-Myhre is Assistant Professor at the University of West Georgia, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Studies of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHans Skott-Myhre,Kathleen Skott-Myhre,Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.