All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBucharest, 1938: while Hitler gains power in Germany, the Romanian police start arresting students they suspect of belonging to the Iron Guard. Meanwhile, a man who has spent his life studying languages, poetry, and history - a man who thought his life was over - lies in a hospital bed, inexplicably alive and miraculously healthy.
- Author BiographyMircea Eliade (1907 - 86) was a Romanian philosopher and historian of religions who moved to Chicago in 1957. His works include The Sacred and the Profane and A History of Religious Ideas. Mac Linscott Ricketts is professor emeritus of philosophy and religion at Louisburg College.
- Author(s)Mircea Eliade
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byMac Linscott Ricketts
- Foreword byFrancis Ford Coppola
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.10Trending at £5.03
- £34.99Trending at £36.44
- £10.98Trending at £12.76
- £19.95Trending at £20.12
- £5.95Trending at £8.95
- £4.40Trending at £4.54
- £5.03Trending at £9.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.