All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains five literacy lesson plans and five photocopiable activities for each of the three graded story books in the Year 5 and 6 strands. The activities are designed for guided reading sessions in schools, in which each class is divided into groups of children with a comparable level of reading experience.
- Author BiographySue Chapple is a former teacher who is now an editor, writer and consultant. She was previously employed within the educational publishing industry but has been freelance for several years. She has experience across both the primary and secondary age ranges and is a specialist within the linguistic and literacy fields.
- Author(s)Karina Law,Sue Chapple
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves: Shakespeare Retellings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight202 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.70
- £6.53Trending at £7.06
- £6.50Trending at £6.71
- £6.36Trending at £6.61
- £8.87Trending at £12.98
- £4.00Trending at £4.16
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.