All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack to the very beginning of Yu-Gi-Oh! with a fantastic new 3-in-1 Edition - contains volumes 4, 5 and 6.
- Author BiographyOriginal Yu-Gi-Oh! creator Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and competition, together with Takahashi's weird and wonderful art, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and six anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V).
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! (3-in-1 Edition)
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £13.85
- £14.98Trending at £15.99
- £16.99Trending at £18.12
- £29.15Trending at £31.10
- £6.02Trending at £11.46
- £2.68Trending at £3.23
- £4.24Trending at £4.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.