All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReads from right to left --P.  cover.
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.48
- £16.99Trending at £17.81
- £29.15Trending at £30.57
- £6.02Trending at £11.27
- £27.29Trending at £32.49
- £1.99Trending at £3.15
- £4.59Trending at £8.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.