All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYukon Travel Guide - Holiday tips and expert advice on wilderness travel, highlights in Alaska and Canada, Klondike Trail, wildlife tracking, hiking and paddling. Also included in this guide are practical tips on northern lights viewing, transportation, wilderness safety, Whitehorse, Kluane National Park, Skagway, Dawson City, gold mining history.
- Author BiographyPolly Evans is a freelance journalist and author. She has written several travel memoirs and writes regularly for newspapers and magazines across the globe.
- Author(s)Polly Evans
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Regional Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 22 maps
- Weight21 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.