All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZambia Travel Guide - Travel advice and holiday tips including Lusaka hotels and restaurants, walking safaris, tours, activities at Victoria Falls and on the Zambezi. Also featuring national parks and reserves such as North and South Luanga, Lower Zambezi, Liuwa Plain and Kafue, Lake Tanganyika, wildlife, birdwatching, culture and history.
- Author BiographyChris McIntyre is Managing Director of Expert Africa, a tour operator specializing in southern Africa. He is also author of Bradt's Botswana and Namibia, and co-author of Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia.
- Author(s)Chris McIntyre
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date13/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight34 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.