CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionChina's transformation from a planned economy to a market-oriented one over the years owes to the reformer Zhu Rongji. His pragmatism and work ethic have been key forces in China's drive to modernization and global stature. This title reveals the evolution of Zhu's thinking and demonstrates how he helped transform the world's most populous nation.
- Author BiographyZhu Rongji served as mayor of Shanghai from 1987 to 1991, was China's vice premier from 1991 to 1998, and served as fifth premier of the People's Republic from 1998 to 2003. Between 1993 and1995 he served concurrently as governor of the People's Bank of China. Henry A. Kissinger was U.S. secretary of state from 1973 to 1977. Helmut Schmidt was chancellor of West Germany from 1974 to 1982.
- Author(s)Rongji Zhu
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byJune Mei
- Foreword byHenry Kissinger,Helmut Schmidt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.