All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn seventeen chapters contributed by experts in the field, this book explores the varied physical properties of ZnO nanocrystals, helping researchers envisage device applications of ZnO and allied materials in thin film, heterostructure nanostructure forms.
- Author BiographyProf. M.S. Ramachandra Rao is heading the 'Nanostructured Thin Films and Advanced Materials group' at IIT Madras, Chennai, India. His research activities are primarily focused on Physics and Applications of Nanostructures and Nanomaterials. Prof. Rao obtained his M.Sc. (Physics) and Ph.D. (experimental solid state physics) from IIT Kharagpur, India. He was a research scientist at CNRS, Bellevue, France, Alexander von Humboldt fellow, JSPS fellow and Erasmus Mundus foreign academician and Visiting Faculty at UMCP, USA. Prof. Rao is the Fellow of Institute of Physics (FInstP), UK and the editorial board member (from India) of J. Phys. D. Appl. Phys (IoP). His research areas: PLD grown doped ZnO nanostructures to realize light emission; Magnetic nanoparticles for hyperthermia and water purification applications; Synthesis of Nano-ink of selenide-based photovoltaics; Nanocrystalline diamond for mechanical applications; Study of diffusion process in nano-scale metal-oxides; CVD grown Graphene layers for transport study. He has 17 years of teaching experience and published about 130 research publications, obtained 7 patents and 4 technology transfers, guided 10 Ph.D. students and 65 UG and PG project students. Prof. Tatsuo Okada is associated as Professor with Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University, Japan. Currently, he is Invited Professor at Jinan University, China. Prof. Okada has received his doctoral degree from Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University in 1981. He has authored more than 100 articles in last 10 years and also authored two books Lasers in Chemistry and Lasers in Material Sciences . His field of specialization is Laser Engineering.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number180
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note269 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight742 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byM S Ramachandra Rao,Tatsuo Okada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.