All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the graveyard of economic ideology, dead ideas stalk the land. This title explains how these dead ideas walk among us - and why we must find a way to kill them once and for all if we are to avoid an even bigger financial crisis in the future.
- Author BiographyJohn Quiggin is professor of economics at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- Author(s)John Quiggin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus.
- Weight28 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.