CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Mary Baker
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication19/08/1984
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note144ill.
- Weight771 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Author BiographyMary D. Balcer is Lake Superior Field Station Program Coordinator in Superior, Wisconsin. Nancy Korda is an Environmental Planner for the State of Wisconsin, in Madison. Stanley I. Dodson is professor of zoology at the University of Wisconsin Madison.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.