All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the development of Zoroastrianism spans over 3000 years, beginning in prehistory as an oral tradition, with roots in a common Indo-Iranian mythology. This title takes foundational trifold ethic to form the framework for discussing the ideological complexities and ethical underpinning of the religion.
- Author BiographyJenny Rose is Associate Professor at ClaremontGraduate University and Stanford University, USA. She was instrumental in placing a component on Zoroastrianism in the former ILEA Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education, and produces educational materials about the Zoroastrianism religion for use in British schools.
- Author(s)Jenny Rose
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.