CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.72Trending at £11.48
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.33Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
About this product
- DescriptionYou already know eBay basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyJulia Wilkinson is a writer with 15 years experience in online communities and Web content production. She is currently editor of the MyEZsale Ecommerce Guide at www.myezsale.com. She is the author of My Life at AOL, Best Bang for Your Book and several ebooks about the online auction business, including What Sells on eBay for What. She has written for The Washington Post, Virginia, Boardwatch, COMPUTE!, ComputorEdge, and AuctionBytes-Update. In addition to editing MyEZsale Ecommerce Guide, Julia publishes her own monthly newsletter, Yard Salers and eBayers. Julia holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia and lives in Virginia with her husband, children, and their parakeet, Super.
- Author(s)Julia Wilkinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTop 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width212 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.