Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.53+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.29Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated edition of a UK bestseller, eBay. co. uk For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the most current and comprehensive guide available.
- Author BiographyMarsha Collier is an eBay PowerSeller, eBay University Instructor, and author. Jane Hoskyn is a consumer journalist and eBay expert. Steve Hill is a journalist and author with a ten-year career in technology publishing.
- Author(s)Jane Hoskyn,Marsha Collier,Steve Hill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight818 g
- Width173 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- matarenda22 Jul, 2011by
A must for all ebayers new or old, buyer or seller
A great book. This book gives you the what to and what not to of great ebaying. I read it for months before starting to sell on ebay and I have no regrets. My business is increasing with each passing day thanks to the guidance in this book. I found i do not always have to go to the answer centre to post my problems but rather to help fellow ebayers. This book will save you time and money and I have placed winning bids on most of the auctions i bid on after following the strategies laid in this book. I had a library copy i kept renewing for months but decided to buy one as I need to keep referring to it. Because of the success I am having on ebay i have recommended it to family and friends who are now starting or want to start trading on ebay.