Average review score based on 783 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
personally i have Iphone 3Gs and it is a middle class phone... more of a gadget than a piece of electronic enginering...it looks cool, has a lot accesories to for it available on the market,is quite handy if someone likes big phones, good toy, and 2 in 1 as i had previously both phone and ipod but it is not as quick as it has been shown to me before i bought it, on some applications it is jamming and i have to reset the application, some APPS are only available when connected via wifi... it is deffinetly more comfortable to use internet on iphone than a normal phone but it took me a while before i got used to touch screen. personalizing and settings are a bit annoying as i didnt figured out how to set my music as a ring tone and ipod features are poorer than in original ipod. my clock works only in 12h system and in 24 it is always 12 hours behind no matter how many times i will change it... i didnt receive my 2G version i i cant understand why on erth someone would buy 16GB phone and than change it to 8GB... i am very curious of a difference my self and already i can say that 3G and 3Gs r a little bit slimmer than 2G... whan it comes to the difference in usage i will let you know as soon as i will receive my item
CONT: my other iphone (previous model) never arrived... when it comes to setting ringtones i find out that the only music i can convert to ringtones must be bought on itunes and single song costs from 79p upwards and despite purchasing multiple albums and singles i still can not set a ringtones... beside camera is crap... picture is blurred and lack of flashlight unables me to take pictures when the weather is the way it is at the moment even with extra lights on...battery is bad... lasts for a day or two without over working the device... you have to close one aplication to use another... i cant wait to upgrate it... new SAMSUNG OMNIA HD is a better option... it works under windows, has simular size and features plus 8 MP camera - and it's cheaper, or just get yourself ipod toutch, looks like ipod, does the same tricks but without internet and calling... so my personal opinion is that it is cheapper to stay with old phone and buy ipod than spend a fortune on iphone... unfortunetly noone told me that before i got my...
No doubt the Apple iPhone was game changer when it came out. I too was entranced by the hype machine and wanted an iPhone and to be honest, with good reasons in places. I say "in places" mainly because there are some major things that bring the iPhone down in my opinion, but first lets cover the good.
1) It's a beautifully crafted device
2) The screen is fantastic
3) The touch interface is the best out there
4) The ease at which you can buy/download applications is dangerous, but in a good way.
5) The web browsing on it is fantastic
6) The integration of iPod, phone, camera and entertainment device is great, you only need one device in your pocket.
1) BATTERY LIFE! it truly is shocking. It's all well and good having an iPod/phone/entertainment device all in one, but if you're listening to music while browsing the web or sending emails, then it absolutely canes the battery life. I have to charge my phone every day and if i know there's going to be a time where it'll be in heavy usage, i have to put it on an additional charge especially.
2) It's not able to run different applications in the background. So for instance, you can't pause a game, reply to a text, then come back to the game.....it has to close.
3)It randomly drops calls, or doesn't even ring sometimes, this could be due to the carrier or the device....i don't know.
4) You're not able to take out the battery and change it for one with a better hold of charge - not a major problem, but the battery DOES suck *that* much!
5) The camera is rubbish. Seriously. 2MP. No flash. No zoom (you can download an app to be able to zoom, but to be honest, you shouldn't have to. Yes the 3GS has 3MP camera, but even this is waaaay behind what consumers expect from their phone. How much of a problem would it be to whack in a 5MP camera with a flash?
6) I often have problems with data connection etc again not sure if this is a MNO (Mobile Network Operator) problem or handset problem. Usually sorted by refreshing what i was trying to do....still shouldn't have to do this though.
Just felt like i should vent a little bit, due to my iPhone running out of battery again. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful device and the user interface is fantastic. The user experience is frustrating at times and if i'm honest can get really annoying!
i brought this phone for my daughter's birthday because i was told to by my wife. would i have brought otherwise. no! i would not,it`s a complete waste of money. all that rubbish on its apps for this and that. this phone was designed by the apple corporation so that it could sell more people more apps, so that apple could earn more money from stupid young girls who must have the latest phone and app,by badgering their parents until dad has to put his hand in his pocket to pay for the dam thing..so what did i do yes i brought it my little spoilt brat is happy,so my wife is happy,so that the bloodsuckers at the apple corporation are happy, every one is happy OR ARE YOU!!!!! TILL NEXT TIME.THE NEXT FASHION THE NEXT GENURASTION PHONE (and the sheep buy again)
In short one of best touch screen phones on the multi tasking feature is excellent. However its bad side is no video recording and poor camera. The no video recording is quite shocking as almost every other phone on the market has this feature including decent camera. You shouldnt really have to pay £650+ for the iphone 4 just for the video camera features. Iphone marketing is good for them but bad for us!
good phone but a loads of apps need to prove apple iphone missing apps no cammera flash radio transver photos music ie via blue tooth but gr8 looking phone and fast internet large screen ill do for a year or so.
The phone works as expected and I am generally happy with it, however, on arrival the case has a small crack in the back (black plastic)adjacent to the charging socket. Also the battery life appears low, however, in fairness I have probably been using it more than normal in getting to know what it can do. The price, compared to other similar items on Ebay, appeared quite competetive
Iphone 3g.. really didnt like it to be honest.
Wasn't impressed really, the phone wasn't at all the good.
Went to restore the Iphone, and it ended up staying on the apple logo and wouldnt leave. When you first get the phone you don't really expect that.
Be descriptive. Describe why you feel a certain way.
Feel free to mention how this product rates in comparison to others.
Write clearly. Use proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
Things to avoid:
Inappropriate remarks or profanity.
Contact information such as your phone number, address, etc.
Links outside of eBay or HTML.
I brought this product because I had one before and I dropped in a cup of coffee so it ruined the WIFI. This phone is very delicate and can brake very easily if not looked after properly. It is a good phone overall battery life is extremaly poor! six hours when using it every 5 minutes to text. 20 hours when not using it at all. I upgraded to the iPhone 4s 5 days ago and that is a better far better product and more easy to use and excellent battery life!
This Iphone is a great product but the down side is a lot of the Apps are no longer compatible with the Iphone and the Battery will last for under a day if using things like the internet and youtube and facebook!
Nice looking modern iphone and is good for looking online and watching Youtube that's the plus side.