Results in Hook Peridot Round Fine Gemstone Earrings

1-25 of 84

  • Peridot Gemstone 8mm Round Hook Sterling Silver Earrings

    Peridot Gemstone 8mm Round Hook Sterling Silver Earrings

    Sterling Silver Earrings set with natural Peridot. Dainty Earrings. Peridot have translucent green colour. Peridot 4.36 carat round shape 8mm 2 pieces. Sterling Silver 925. Earrings have hook closure.
    £40.00
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
    2 watching2 watching
  • RAINBOW MOONSTONE PERIDOT STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER EARRINGS ROUND CUT

    RAINBOW MOONSTONE PERIDOT STAMPED 925 STERLING SILVER EARRINGS ROUND CUT

    (All 925 sterling silver pieces of jewellery that are over 7.7 g in weight are stamped with a London Goldsmiths Assayer’s hallmark that is 0.75 mm in size and is composed of 4 symbols: the sponsor’s mark (my initials); 925; London Goldsmiths leopard’s head; and the year letter mark).
    £26.99
    £1.50 postage
  •  Amethyst, Peridot & Pearl Earrings, Peridot Earrings, Amethyst Earrings, Silver

    Amethyst, Peridot & Pearl Earrings, Peridot Earrings, Amethyst Earrings, Silver

    Elegant earrings made with 6mm Sage Amethyst round gemstones, 6mm Peridot round gemstones & 6mm White South Sea Shell Pearls. The gemstones & Pearls are complimented with crystal coloured seed beads.
    £12.00
    £1.00 postage
  • 925 Sterling Silver Daisy Drop Earrings with Real Peridot Stones and Gift Box

    925 Sterling Silver Daisy Drop Earrings with Real Peridot Stones and Gift Box

    A beautiful pair of solid sterling silver daisy design drop earrings from the Funky 925 range with a real peridot stone. Jewellery Box is a small family run jeweller’s started in 2003 and based in The Historic ".
    £16.95
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • Balinese Natural Green Peridot Dangle Earrings/ Handcrafted Sterling Silver

    Balinese Natural Green Peridot Dangle Earrings/ Handcrafted Sterling Silver

    Sterling silver is the name given to an alloy (combination of metals) that is at least 92.5% silver by weight. The other 7.5% is made up of other metals, usually cooper. Fine silver ( for example 99.9%) is generally too soft, therefore the silver used in jewellery production is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength.
    £28.50
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • Round Large Dangle Earrings/Natural Peridot Green Handmade 925 Sterling Earrings

    Round Large Dangle Earrings/Natural Peridot Green Handmade 925 Sterling Earrings

    Fine quality dangle earrings with genuine peridot. Metal type: 925 sterling silver. Stone type: genuine peridot. Stone colour: green. Earrings lenght: 3.1cm. Production method: handmade, Bali (Indonesia).
    £45.62
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • Sterling Silver 925 Ammonite Design Set with Genuine Peridot Gem Earrings

    Sterling Silver 925 Ammonite Design Set with Genuine Peridot Gem Earrings

    Fantastic sterling silver 925 ammonite design earrings set with a genuine natural round cut faceted apple green peridot gemstone measuring 5mm x 5mm in the centre. The earrings measure approx 37mm x 16mm and have a hook fastening so there is no butterfly to lose.
    £49.95
    eBay Premium Service
    Available for Best Offeror Best Offer
    Free P&P
  • GENUINE AUGUST BIRTHSTONE GREEN FACETED PERIDOT AND GREEN AGATE SILVER EARRINGS

    GENUINE AUGUST BIRTHSTONE GREEN FACETED PERIDOT AND GREEN AGATE SILVER EARRINGS

    Cryptocrystalline Quartz simply means the crystals within the gem are so small they are practically microscopic. Varieties within this type of Quartz include: Onyx, Chalcedony (a translucent waxy gem formed not of one single crystal, but a number of finely grained microcrystals), Agate (often featuring multiple bands of colours ) and Jasper (an impure, opaque variety of red, green, black, or mottled Quartz).
    £7.99
    £1.22 postage
  • 1.05ct Peridot 925 Sterling Silver Drop Earrings

    1.05ct Peridot 925 Sterling Silver Drop Earrings

    Lovely sterling silver peridot earrings featuring 5mm round cut peridot gemstones. Total Carat weight peridot 1.05ct.
    £19.99
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • PERIDOT GEMSTONE 925 STERLING SILVER EARRINGS ROUND PEAR CUT STAMPED 3 g

    PERIDOT GEMSTONE 925 STERLING SILVER EARRINGS ROUND PEAR CUT STAMPED 3 g

    These beautiful, handmade, stamped 925 sterling silver earrings are 5.7 cm in length (including the hook) and are 1.5 cm at their widest part. The earrings are each created from 3 pear and round cut peridot gemstones, the largest of which measures 0.7 cm x 0.5 cm in size, and the gemstones are set into stamped 925 sterling silver.
    £32.99
    £1.50 postage
  • Sterling Silver 925 Celtic Peridot Design Drop Dangle Earrings, G5788PE

    Sterling Silver 925 Celtic Peridot Design Drop Dangle Earrings, G5788PE

    New Sterling Silver 925 Celtic Peridot Drop Dangle Earrings. A gorgeous celtic design pair of earrings set with peridot stone. Hallmarked for sterling silver. Size of peridot approx 4mm.
    £19.95
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • 925 Peridot Earrings/Peridot Star Earrings/Peridot Jewellery/August Birthstone

    925 Peridot Earrings/Peridot Star Earrings/Peridot Jewellery/August Birthstone

    Stunning pair of sterling silver, spinning star earrings set with genuine peridot gemstones. Each earring measures 10mm length x 10mm width. The center peridot gemstone measures 3mm. Sterling silver earring hooks are attached. Both earrings have been stamped 925. Peridot is the birthstone for August. These earrings will come complete with blue velvet presentation gift box and include a peridot gemstone description gift card below. " Peridot inspires healing, renewal, purification, rebirth and growth. Peridot is said to stimulate the mind and open new doors of opportunity and abundance. Peridot is especially good for healing the healers."
    £21.99
    £3.50 postage
  • 925 Sterling Silver Peridot Cross Drop Earrings Jewellery

    925 Sterling Silver Peridot Cross Drop Earrings Jewellery

    A pair of solid stamped 925 sterling silver earrings, hand crafted in India and each set with six faceted peridot gemstones.
    £15.99
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
  • Bali Natural Peridot Long Dangle Earrings/ Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery

    Bali Natural Peridot Long Dangle Earrings/ Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery

    Sterling silver is the name given to an alloy (combination of metals) that is at least 92.5% silver by weight. The other 7.5% is made up of other metals, usually cooper. Fine silver ( for example 99.9%) is generally too soft, therefore the silver used in jewellery production is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength.
    £34.37
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • Round Large Dangle Natural Green Peridot Gemstones Sterling Silver Earrings

    Round Large Dangle Natural Green Peridot Gemstones Sterling Silver Earrings

    Sterling silver is the name given to an alloy (combination of metals) that is at least 92.5% silver by weight. The other 7.5% is made up of other metals, usually cooper. Fine silver ( for example 99.9%) is generally too soft, therefore the silver used in jewellery production is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength.
    £45.62
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • HANDCRAFTED STERLING SILVER  MULTI COLOURED GEMSTONE DROP EARRINGS 

    HANDCRAFTED STERLING SILVER  MULTI COLOURED GEMSTONE DROP EARRINGS 

    THESE PRETTY HANDCRAFTED GEMSTONE EARRINGS HAVE FACETED NATURAL PERIDOT, GARNET AND AMETHYST STONES SET IN 925 STERLING SILVER. FREE PRESENTATION BOX.
    £22.49
    eBay Premium Service
    Was: Previous price£24.99
    Click & Collect
    FAST & FREE
  • 925 Peridot Earrings/Green Peridot Earrings/Peridot Jewellery/August Birthstone

    925 Peridot Earrings/Green Peridot Earrings/Peridot Jewellery/August Birthstone

    Stunning pair of sterling silver, sheild design earrings, set with genuine peridot gemstone's. Each earring measures 12mm length x 10mm width. The center peridot gemstone measures 4mm. Sterling silver earring hooks are attached. Both earrings have been stamped 925. Peridot is the birthstone for August. These earrings will come complete with blue velvet presentation gift box and include a peridot gemstone description gift card below. " Peridot inspires healing, renewal, purification, rebirth and growth. Peridot is said to stimulate the mind and open new doors of opportunity and abundance. Peridot is especially good for healing the healers."
    £21.99
    £3.50 postage
  • Peridot & Garnet Gemstone Dangle Sterling Silver Earrings

    Peridot & Garnet Gemstone Dangle Sterling Silver Earrings

    Sterling Silver Earrings set with Peridot and Garnet. Dangle Design Earrings. Sterling Silver 925. Dangle Earrings. Gemstone Details. Earrings individual weight 1 gram. Garnet round shape 3mm 2 pieces.
    £20.00
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • HANDCRAFTED STERLING SILVER  MULTI COLOURED GEMSTONE DROP EARRINGS

    HANDCRAFTED STERLING SILVER  MULTI COLOURED GEMSTONE DROP EARRINGS

    THESE PRETTY HANDCRAFTED GEMSTONE EARRINGS HAVE FACETED NATURAL PERIDOT, CITRINE, AND AMETHYST STONES SET IN 925 STERLING SILVER.
    £16.19
    eBay Premium Service
    Was: Previous price£17.99
    Click & Collect
    FAST & FREE
  • Sterling Silver Swarovski Crystal Earrings

    Sterling Silver Swarovski Crystal Earrings

    £5.99
    FAST & FREE
  • Peridot & Citrine Gemstone Circle Dangle Sterling Silver Earrings

    Peridot & Citrine Gemstone Circle Dangle Sterling Silver Earrings

    Sterling Silver Earrings set withPeridot and Citrine. Circle Design Dangle Earrings. Circle Design Dangle Earrings. Sterling Silver 925. Peridot round shape 5mm 2 pieces. Citrine round shape 3mm 2 pieces.
    £20.00
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • Precious gemstone Peridot and silver 925 earrings birthstone of the month August

    Precious gemstone Peridot and silver 925 earrings birthstone of the month August

    Celebrate a special time with this unique silver 925 and Peridot beautiful gemstone jewellery. A hand picked gem with so lightly amidst Celtic knots of 925 silver for exquisite finesse and delicacy. Superb quality, in excellent condition, made in the UK. Earrings' drop including the hooks is 1 1/2". 
    £15.00
    £2.95 postage
  • Elegant  PERIDOT    Sterling  Silver   925  EARRINGS  -  11.6 g  -  Gfit  Boxed

    Elegant PERIDOT Sterling Silver 925 EARRINGS - 11.6 g - Gfit Boxed

    These elegant earrings are made with faceted Brazilian Peridots and set in Sterling Silver ( hallmarked 925). PERIDOT Sterling Silver EARRINGS. All of our jewellery is genuine whether it is to do with regards to the purity of the silver or gold we use or the authenticity of the gemstones.
    £32.99
    eBay Premium Service
    FAST & FREE
    Click & Collect
  • SILVER SNAKE DROP EARRINGS SET GREEN PERIDOTS

    SILVER SNAKE DROP EARRINGS SET GREEN PERIDOTS

    SILVER SNAKE DROP EARRINGS. SET WITH GREEN PERIDOTS.
    £60.00
    Available for Best Offeror Best Offer
    £3.80 postage
  • UK 925 STERLING SILVER 100% NATURAL AMETHYST & PERIDOT GEMSTONE DANGLE EARRINGS

    UK 925 STERLING SILVER 100% NATURAL AMETHYST & PERIDOT GEMSTONE DANGLE EARRINGS

    UK STERLING 925 SILVER 100% NATURAL. Crystalline quartz in shades of purple, lilac or mauve is called amethyst, a stone traditionally worn to guard against drunkeness and to instill a sober mind. The word amethyst comes from the Greek meaning "without drunkenness" and amethyst is believed to protect one from poison.
    £31.30
    eBay Premium Service
    Free P&P
    Click & Collect

Got one to sell?

Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.