Results in Remo Drum Kits
1-21 of 21
Remo Drum Kits
Different types of drum kit
- Rock kits are built to have a deeper tone, offering more volume and power that is well suited for rock music. Rock drum kits generally have 12, 13, and 16-inch toms, and a large 22 x 18-inch bass drum
- Jazz kits are designed to be fast and light, with a much smaller bass drum and shallower toms. As its name states these kits are perfect for playing jazz music
- Fusion kits offer a middle ground between rock and jazz drum kits. With smaller toms than a rock kit (typically 10, 12, and 14″ toms), they can provide the speed of a jazz kit but with the extra power associated with rock tones
Although these are considered to be the three main drum kit set ups, Remo offer a wide range of different drums allowing you to customise your kit to fit your own style.
Benefits of owning a Remo drum kit
- Respected brand history – Remo is a well-respected drum brand, and the largest manufacturer of drum heads. Their drums and parts are known to be of a high standard and tradition
- To suit your budget – There are Remo drum kits for all budgets and abilities
- Variety – There are many customisable options from drum sizes, number of drums or cymbals, and a choice of materials. This allows you to customise your drum kit to meet your needs
- Selection of finishes - Whether you want to play glam, jazz or heavy metal, a number of different finishes enables you to find a drum kit that fits your look as well as your sound
Durability and care
- Replacement Parts – Drum kits require regular maintenance and Remo have a range of spare parts available to keep your kit sounding great. Interchangeable replacement parts also provide a low cost way to upgrade your kit when necessary
- Durability – Remo drum kits are hardwearing, built to handle the stresses of touring, they offer years of drumming.