Already registered as a business seller?Start selling now.
Selling on eBay is the easy wayto make extra money.
Example: Men's blue adidas glide running shoes size 11
More than 18 million registered buyers in the UK alone.
With that many shoppers, you've got a great chance of finding someone who wants what you've got to sell.
You'll benefit from:
- Our international selling tools to help you reach a global audience.
- Our seller protection plan, so you can sell in confidence every step of the way.
- PayPal is a safe and easy way to get paid.
- Our mobile app allows you to list items and track sales on the go.
It's really easy to sell on eBay
Take some snaps and write a great description - we'll help you every step of the way.
Get paid quickly
If your item sells, we make it easy for buyers to pay you.
Box it, print a label and send your item on its way. It's that simple.
We make it easy.
We've got professional tools for when your selling hobby becomes a business. Manage orders, track sales and build your brand.Learn more about professional sellingRegister your business
Frequently asked questions
- How do I get the best price for my item?Once you start listing your item, we'll recommend a price based on similar items that have been sold recently.
You can decide whether you want to go for an auction-style listing or a fixed price listing - and we'll help you decide which is right for you.
Auction-style listings are exciting and you may find that you get a higher price than you were expecting. With a fixed price listing, you can decide what you want to earn and you might make a quick sale.
However you decide to sell, we'll help you every step of the way.
- How do I take the best photos?The easiest way is to take photos as you list using our app.
Be sure to take photos from all angles and highlight anything you think makes your item special, as well as any scratches or other marks.
Photos taken in natural light with a monochrome background work best – no camera flash or fancy frames. Tips for meeting our picture standards.
- How do I get my money?eBay members can use PayPal to pay for items on eBay quickly and easily. PayPal is a safe and easy way to send and receive money online without sharing your bank or credit card details. All you need is the email address of the person you wish to pay or invoice. Learn more about PayPal.
- How should I post an item that I've sold?When you list an item, we'll recommend postage options based on how other sellers have posted items similar to yours.
As soon as your item has sold, we’ll notify you when you’ve been paid and we'll send you the postal address of the buyer.
If you want to save time and money, you can buy and print postage on eBay.
Alternatively, you can use Argos to post items that you’ve sold on eBay. It’s fast, safe and secure, and you can drop off parcels seven days a week for delivery the next working day. Learn more.
Need more help?Our customer service team is here for you 24/7 if you've got any questions about your selling experience.
Scroll to top