Shop by Shoe Size
Shop by Style
Save on 100% Leather Men's Sandals and Beach Shoes
- Brand New Men's Flip Flop White Stripe Beach Shoes£5.99Trending at £6.08
- MENS SIZE 7 8 9 10 11 12 BLACK REAL LEATHER SLIP ON BUCKLE SMART SANDALS SHOES£26.70Trending at £27.08
- NEW MENS NATURAL LEATHER FORMAL SANDALS OFFICE WORK PARTY SUIT BLACK BROWN SHOES£21.99Trending at £23.63
- Mens Gents New Black Brown Leather Interlaced Summer Holiday Comfort Sandals£27.50Trending at £28.89
- Men's Clarks Sandals Recline Open£59.99Trending at £64.83
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Mens HI-TEC Tan Leather Walking Hiking Trail Sandals : UK Size 10£9.99+ £2.99 postageMake offer
- Mens Dr Martens Lave woven leather sandals UK 12 eu 47 rrp £115£89.00+ £3.95 postageMake offer
- Mens Saxone Athlone Leather Beach Sandals/Shoes Buckle Fasten EU44£19.99+ £4.20 postageMake offer
100% Leather Men's Sandals and Beach Shoes
When the weather starts getting hotter, or that sun-kissed beach is calling your name, it's time to abandon those winter boots and swap them for some sandals and beach shoes.
Men's 100% leather sandals and beach shoes make for quality footwear you will be happy to wear all summer long. Whether it's a day at the beach, a trip to the park, or just around the garden, a pair of sandals or beach shoes will keep your feet cool and comfortable.
Men's summer footwear is available in a variety of styles to suit even the fussiest shoe-wearer. From flip-flops to sling-back sandals in a range of colours, there is a good chance of finding something to suit you. Look out for the various style options which include open-toe or closed-toe, different types of fastening, cushioned soles and the choice of a heel strap.
Leather is a stylish choice for footwear. Leather is a durable, hardwearing material that will provide a level of weatherproofing too.
To clean your leather shoes you should first let them dry out naturally before wiping away any surface dirt with a dry cloth. You can then treat the leather with a beeswax shoe polish - look for suitable shoe care products.
Non-leather soles and fastenings may need to be cared for differently – check what these are made from before applying any sort of chemical-based cleaning agent.
Beach shoes, as their name would suggest, are suitable for the beach. Footwear helps particularly if the beach comprises more pebble than sand, while allowing your feet to keep cool. Men's leather beach shoes are easy to slip on and slip off for when you fancy a barefoot paddle and they have some level of water resistance, which is handy for when you're spending all day close to the water.