Bring Affordable Entertainment Home with a 26-inch TV
Buying a 26-inch TV can be a little confusing with so many great new and used models available. You just have to have a clear idea of what you want and need before you buy. eBay offers 26-inch TVs that are suitable for a guest room or kids' bedroom, and has tons of great models for you to choose from.What sort of 26-inch TV should you buy?
Depending on the features you want and the budget you're willing to allocate, consider the following:
- If you need HDR, Ethernet or WiFi capability, you will have to be prepared to spend a little more.
- A used or refurbished 26-inch TV will generally cost less than a brand new one, but there may be wear and tear of varying levels
- Not all 26-inch TV models come will all features.
- You will need to decide what sort of screen you want, whether LCD, plasma, or OLED. If you are concerned about future-proofing, you may want to opt for OLED over plasma as the latter is being gradually phased out.
- If you plan to watch high definition television, you should opt for at least 1080p screen resolution.
Before making a purchase, you will need to make sure that the 26-inch TV you want is compatible with any DVD players, speakers, game consoles, or set-top boxes you already own. Some smart TVs even eliminate the need for certain accessories altogether as internet connectivity and video streaming services are in-built, offering an all-round entertainment package in one unit.What else should you check for before buying?
There are a few things you should check for when considering a particular 26-inch TV before you spend your money. In particular, you should check to see if there is any damage, and if so what kind. A scratch or two on the frame won't be especially detrimental, but if the connectors have been well-used or if there is internal damage to the wires, these could be faults which will interfere with the picture quality. Here are a few other things you should take a look at before you commit to buy:
- Check if any damage is listed, and what kind.
- Check the age of the TV.
- Check that it comes with a remote.