Shop by Keyboard Layout
Shop by Compatible Product Line
Save on ASUS Laptop Replacement Keyboards
Hot this week
- New Asus VivoBook X201 X201E X202 X202E S200 S200E UK Layout Laptop Keyboard£11.50Almost gone
- ASUS X550 X550C X550CA X550CC X550CL X551 X551C UK Layout Laptop Keyboard Black£12.905 left
- UK Layout Keyboard for ASUS X502 X502C X502CA X553 X553M X553MA Laptop£11.255 sold
- GENUINE ASUS X501 X501A X501U X501EI X501XE Win8 UK Keyboard XJ5 0KNB0-6124UK00£10.955 sold
- ASUS X551 X551C X551CA X502CA X502 X502C P551CA R512CA KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT F140£10.955 sold
- Brand New Asus VivoBook X201 X201E X202 X202E S200 S200E Q200E UK Keyboard£10.994 sold
- New ASUS A54C LAPTOP ENGLISH KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT BLACK£11.953 sold
- NEW ASUS N55 N57 N55S N55SF N55SL N75SF N75SL N75 KEYBOARD UK LAYOUT SILVER F78£14.953 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
ASUS Laptop Replacement Keyboards
ASUS are a well-known computer manufacturer, producing a wide range of desktop computers, laptops and tablets. In addition to this, they also sell spares and replacement parts, so finding ASUS laptop replacement keyboards that fit your machine won't be too hard.
However, before you buy a replacement for your keyboard, it is important to make a few checks. Bear in mind that the keyboard will have been manufactured with a specific laptop in mind and that the layout of the keys differ from country to country. Always refer to your laptop's instruction manual and other documentation before making a purchase or you could end up with a keyboard that doesn't fit!
Tracking down a replacement
A quick web-search will show many outlets offering replacement keyboards and it is tempting to simply buy the first one you see, but be careful. You should check that the keyboard you are going to purchase matches your laptop's exact model number. This number is likely to be found underneath the screen or on the underside of the laptop.
ASUS's parts list is based on using the prefix 'MB ver:' and this is put before the model number on the laptops. For example, a K55A laptop will be listed as 'MB ver: K55A' on the machine. So when looking on the underside of the laptop, keep an eye out for this prefix and you'll locate your model number faster.
Having found your model number, you should be able to locate a replacement keyboard that is the correct match for your laptop .
In addition to being the correct keyboard for your model of laptop, it should also have a correct layout. Manufacturers make keyboards with different layouts for different countries, reflecting the different languages and typing conventions. For example, a German layout will include keys that an English speaker would not use such as the umlaut key. Canadian keyboards have a bilingual layout, due to both English and French being spoken in Canada.
Therefore, check the replacement keyboard description before you buy it as it may be laid out for a speaker of a different language. Look for a keyboard that is set up for 'UK English'.