If You Love Grey, Anthracite Home Radiators Are for You
When you must replace your radiator, it’s an opportunity to freshen your home with something contemporary. You may have noticed that the grey colour palette is being used in some quite appealing ways in homes these days. If grey is to your taste, a new anthracite radiator is an elegant choice.Is the radiator available in anthracite?
Because grey has become such a trendy colour in home decor, used anthracite radiators are available in styles to suit any room. Matching anthracite radiator valves complete the look. Check out the textured and powder-coated finishes to see which you prefer. There are a few different options when it comes to purchasing these.
- Anthracite vertical radiators - A slim, anthracite vertical radiator is a great choice for saving space. A flat-panel style blends almost invisibly into a matching wall. If you want a more sculptural look, choose a type with vertical columns.
- Anthracite horizontal radiators - You may prefer a horizontal model to tuck under a window. Just as with the vertical option, you may choose between an anthracite column radiator or a flat-panel design.
The radiator towel holder is a triple-function device that heats the room, stores your towels, and heats your towels all in one spot. It’s usually an economical anthracite radiator because of it’s relatively small size. A subtly elegant anthracite towel radiator adds the finishing touch to grey walls. If your toilet is black or white, anthracite lends contrast while carrying through with the neutral scheme. You may be familiar with ladder towel radiators that mount on the wall. They’re available in either vertical or horizontal orientations. You might not be as familiar with the style that stands on the floor. These could fool you into thinking they aren’t radiators at all.Affordable designer radiators
If you fancy anthracite but you want a radiator that’s a bit different, look for one of the more unusual styles.
- Long, low radiators - These horizontal radiators are great if you have low windowsills. They’re long and tubular, and they run very close to the floor.
- Curved vertical radiators - This lovely vertical radiator curves away from the wall, giving the effect of a half-column.
- Corner towel radiators - Designed for small toilets, these little wall-mounted models tuck into a corner for maximum space usage.
- Mirrored vertical radiators - A stylish anthracite radiator pairs especially well with a mirror. Mounted on your wall, this type gives the appearance of a vertical mirror with a grey frame.