Shop by category
Shop by Material
Save on Antique Furniture
- French Chantilly Bedroom Chair - French White Rattan Brushed Silver Velvet£125.00Trending at £130.82
- French Louis XV Elise Armchair - Silver with Brushed Grey Satin£149.00Trending at £151.10
- 3 SIZES CHANDELIER LIGHT CRYSTALS DROPLETS GLASS BEADS WEDDING DROPS PRISM PARTS£11.20Trending at £16.34
- 3 SIZES CHANDELIER LIGHT CRYSTALS DROPLETS GLASS BEADS WEDDING DROPS PRISM PARTS£8.00Trending at £12.50
- 3 SIZES CHANDELIER LIGHT CRYSTALS DROPLETS GLASS BEADS WEDDING DROPS PRISM PARTS£11.60Trending at £17.50
- Stylish Bilton white metal coolie pendant ceiling light with electrics & wire£7.95Trending at £13.14
- 3 SIZES CHANDELIER LIGHT CRYSTALS DROPLETS GLASS BEADS WEDDING DROPS PRISM PARTS£14.00Trending at £21.37
- CHANDELIER DROPLETS BEAD CRYSTALS CUT GLASS DROPS 1M GARLAND VINTAGE CHIC COLOUR£11.20Trending at £18.50
- Louis XV Medee Bedroom Chair - French White and Crushed Velvet UpholsteryTrending price£130.63 New
- Retro Vintage Hallway Console Table Entryway Hall Decor Cottage Country StyleTrending price£46.08 New
- Chandelier Light Crystals Droplets 100 Cut Glass Beads Drops 14mm Craft Parts 2mTrending price£7.56 New
- English Made Solid Brass Light Bulb Holder Screw on Shade Holder Ring Lamp Sr1Trending price£1.41 New
Hot this week
- Vintage school stools Wooden chemistry Lab kitchen cafe bar Stools£29.006 left
- Beautiful vintage styled copper ceiling light hanging lamp shade pendant NCSR4£37.9910 left
- Retro style cream ceiling light shade retro hanging pendant lamp SC2G3£12.9910 left
- Superb retro style polished metal lighthouse bulkhead wall light ceiling lamp£43.9916 sold
- 1 meter black twisted vintage lamp light cable flex wire 3 core Anglepoise T1£2.9914 sold
- GUN METAL VINTAGE INDUSTRIAL TOLIX STYLE CHAIRS LARGE QUANTITY AVAILABLE£39.006 sold
- LEATHER INSERTS FOR DESKS WRITING TABLES BUREAU WRITING SLOPES WITH GOLD TOOLING£26.006 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Great for use all around the home, antique furniture is elegant and timeless. With antique furniture available from a wide range of time periods, it is possible to find genuine antique furniture to suit any style of home.
An antique sofa or chaise longue can provide you with much more than just a place to comfortably sit and relax. A quality antique sofa or chaise longue can easy become the focal point of any room, offering both comfort and style.
Early and mid-twentieth century antique furniture can provide you with the perfect blend of vintage authenticity combined with a modern edge. Many of the styles found in mid twentieth century furniture is currently on trend.
Antique tables and dressers come in many different styles and are usually constructed from solid woods. They were built to last and can add a touch of style to any room in the house. Different periods and furniture from different countries each possess their own style, which reflects the era and place that they were made.
Many items of antique furniture such as wardrobes, bookcases and tables can take up quite a large amount of space. Smaller items such as table lamps and mirrors provide to great way to add some antique charm to your home without requiring too much space.
A quality piece of antique furniture can become the focal point of any room, providing a great conversation piece. The use of antique furniture around the home can be a great way to recreate historic styles, which have been made popular again through films and television programmes.
Although many people buy antique furniture to use and enjoy, there are always people looking to buy antique furniture as an investment. With so many types of antique furniture available, there are many opportunities to add to your collection or begin buying antique furniture. Genuine antique furniture has real history behind it and a quality of craftsmanship that cannot be found in the many reproductions.
On antique sofas, chaises and other upholstered items, it is often the upholstery which shows most of the wear. It is therefore possible to have antique furniture reupholstered, either restoring the piece to its former glory or using fabrics that can give the piece a more modern look.
Whether you are looking for a sleek nineteen fifties leather sofa or an early nineteenth century French dressing table, there are many pieces of antique furniture available that cater to a range of budgets.