Shop by category
Shop by Material
Hot this week
- Vintage G Plan Mid 20th century solid teak Danish influenced side coffee table£68.00Almost gone
- Decorative Fireplace Shabby Chic Gray Wood Burning Console Table Surround£134.893 left
- Wall console Silver + mirror Baroque 50X76 shelf Antique table ORIGINAL£76.616 left
- Wall Console Baroque Gold / spiegelkonsolen/Wall Shelf/ Decor H35 Flowers CP82£36.748 left
- VALUE-PAC WOOD TABLE LEAF PINS DOZEN W15100£1.472 sold
- Vintage Industrial Narrow Trestle Desk Sideboard Kitchen Tables - 15 AVAILABLE£60.001 sold
- Liberon Shellac Filler Sticks - Fill Holes & Cracks In Furniture 3 Medium Tones£7.501 sold
- Table top VARNISH Klarlack 18,6€/L Stair lacquer Furniture Paint Primer£12.501 sold
You may also like
Make an offer
- Vintage Industrial Narrow Trestle Desk Sideboard Kitchen Tables - 15 AVAILABLE£60.00+ £25.00 postageMake offer
- Lovely Antique Victorian Oval Burr Walnut Tilt Top Centre Table£0.995d 15h+ £0.00 postageMake offer
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Antique tables are a practical, functional and stylish alternative to the more modern styles, and add an interesting feature to any room. There's a variety of different styles to choose from such as elegant coffee tables, occasional tables or tables for the dining room.
Different types of antique tables
Occasional antique tables are available in a wide variety of designs and sizes. The compact square or round top table makes a stylish antique side or end table for living room or bedroom display. Choose a table that boasts an original feature like a lazy Susan carousel shelf.
Coffee tables are a popular style and are a practical and functional addition to any modern living room. Select a classic solid oak design that shows off decorative details or an unusual design. Some traditional styles of rectangular coffee tables include two small side tables nesting underneath.
Card tables are an elegant style of antique tables to feature in the living room. The low, square tables traditionally have a centre column with a four-footed base, and were originally used for playing entertaining card games.
Antique tables that are perfect for the dining room are available in a wide variety of designs and finishes. Choose from round Regency mahogany dining tables with tilting top, or classic rectangular mid century dining tables with butterfly extending centre.
Style variations of classic antique tables
Mid century antique tables typically feature fashionable accents like tapered splayed legs and smooth rounded corners.
Victorian designs traditionally have heavily carved detail to the table legs. Many styles of round solid oak side tables are decorated with intricate gothic inspired carvings. The trefoil three legged table is a distinctive and unusual occasional antique table that is ideal for use in any modern living room or hall.
French Art Deco antique tables have a solid square shape with a chunky centre column and plinth base.
Refectory styles are available and are traditionally designed to accommodate additional guests. The large rectangular dining tables in this style have a solid pedestal base with cross leg support, and drop leaf sides. Intricate carving detail features on the sides of the table and the legs.
Many styles of vintage antique tables display the popular barley twist legs. Choose a stylish slim occasional table, with raised legs, and use as an alternative to a console table in the hallway.
Alternatively you could choose a classic French Versailles design which generally boast decorative carved sides and elegant curvy legs. This type of six seater extending dining table is perfect for a sophisticated dining room.