Shop by Bulb Type
Shop by Brand
Save on Aquarium Reflectors
- Arcadia Reflector 25w 30 Inch Alr25£11.99 New
Hot this week
- Fluval Reflectors for Fluval Venezia 350 & Vicenza 260, NEW£6.6010 left
- JUWEL AQUARIUM HIFLEX REFLECTOR FOR FISH TANK HIGH LITE T5 & T8 UNIT£8.6510 sold
- ARCADIA Light Reflectors for T5 / T8 Bulbs with clips - DOUBLE your lamp output!£9.603 sold
- 2 x iQuatics 45W T5/30W T8 Light Tube Reflector *JUWEL COMPATIBLE£16.982 sold
- 2 x iQuatics 24W T5/15W T8 Light Tube Reflector *JUWEL COMPATIBLE£13.982 sold
- 2 x iQuatics 54w 46" 1150mm T5 fluorescent Reflector Marine/Tropical£17.982 sold
- iQuatics 25W T8 Light Tube Reflector *JUWEL COMPATIBLE*£10.492 sold
- iQuatics 54w 46" 1150mm T5 fluorescent Reflector Marine/Tropical£11.491 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Fluval Reflectors for Fluval Venezia 350 & Vicenza 260, NEW£6.60+ £11.38 postageMake offer
- Fluval Reflectors for Fluval Venezia 190 & Vicenza 180, NEW£5.57+ £11.38 postageMake offer
- BNIB ARCADIA REFLECTOR 36W 1200mm/48" LIGHT MAXIMISER RRP£15.00£9.99+ £4.99 postageMake offer
When illuminating your aquarium it is important to choose the correct light source:
- Fluorescent light tubes - impact on the growth of your aquarium plants and the health of your livestock
- Aquarium reflectors - enhance the illumination so that you get more light for your money
How to choose the correct reflector lighting
The type of aquarium reflector lighting that is right for you will depend on a number of factors - the tank size, set up and budget will influence your choice of illumination.
So too, will the fish and plant species that you want to inhabit your freshwater or marine environment.
Once you decide what will go inside your tank you can find the best reflector lighting solution.
The benefits of aquarium reflectors
Whether you have a low light planted freshwater aquarium or an advanced reef marine set-up, if you want to use light optimally in an aquarium it is a good idea to choose a reflector.
Aquarium reflectors double the illumination input because they are angled to direct the light where it is needed. Optimised reflector models T8 and T5 increase the efficiency of your aquarium’s light source.
Different types of aquarium reflectors
- T8 – The T8 offers more efficiency with less wattage. The T8 is the most popular reflector bulb and is best suited for freshwater aquariums
- T5 – If your freshwater aquarium features plant life, the T5 is a good option. Available in a variety of lengths, the high lumen per watt output reflector is ideal for shallow planted aquariums and reef saltwater set-ups
- LED – High quality LED lights can be used anywhere from the basic starter aquarium to the more advanced planted freshwater or marine reef aquarium
- Energy-saving – Energy-saving LED and fluorescent light bulbs can give out less light per watt, but offer spotlight control that can create nice plant groupings in your aquarium