BC Rich Electric Guitars
Founded in America in 1969, BC Rich guitars produce a wide range of both electric and acoustic guitars in eye-catching styles which often appeal to metal guitarists who not only require a high octane sound but also a stunning aesthetic.
BC Rich guitars are recognisable by their sharp, angular contours and vibrant colour scheme. Also available as bass guitars, some of the most popular models include the Warlock, Bich and Mockingbird.
Many rock and metal guitarists choose BC Rich guitars, most notably the Punisher which was designed and played by KISS bassist Gene Simmons. The Warlock was popularised during the 80s by musicians such as Nikki Sixx and Paul Stanley.
What can you expect from a BC Rich guitar?
- Jagged shaped guitar body with bold colour schemes
- Double humbucking pickups for enhanced sound quality
- Models to suit all price ranges
- A range of models made popular by notable guitarists including Lita Ford and Kerry King
- Beautiful finishes and quality parts on all models, from high end to entry level
- Available in both acoustic and electric models
- Stunning aesthetic for maximum impact on the audience
How to care for your BC Rich guitar
BC Rich guitars are renowned for their extreme, jagged bodies, making them potentially difficult to protect when travelling with your instrument. A hard case is advisable for this type of guitar, as damage to the points can happen easily during transportation.
Hard cases made by BC Rich may prove more expensive than generic brands, but will provide the best protection for your guitar.
In addition to protecting the body of your BC Rich guitar, polish and wax will help protect the finish. If these products are used on a regular basis, they will help maintain the gloss of your guitar, and keep the surface stream and smudge free.