Set Up a Beautiful Bang & Olufsen TV in Your Home
Bang & Olufsen is a high-end luxury brand that manufactures a line of TVs as well as other electronics. You can find used Bang & Olufsen TVs on eBay if you're looking to save money on this purchase.Can you watch 3D movies on Bang & Olufsen TVs?
Yes, some models of Bang & Olufsen TVs support 3D technology, such as the Beovision 4 Plasma TV, Beovision 7, and the Beovision 12. The Beovision 4 Plasma TV features full HD, intelligent home integration, and automatic colour management. Automatic colour management works to extend the image quality's lifespan. It has lifelike details and smooth movement. If you enjoy feeling involved in the action, consider choosing a Bang & Olufsen 3D TV.Different display technologies of Bang & Olufsen TVs
Bang & Olufsen manufactures a variety of TVs, including plasma, OLED, LED, LED LCD, CRT, and LCD. Plasma TVs don't use a backlight because they are locally lit. This type of display technology creates deeper blacks and has a wide colour gamut. Similar to plasma TVs, OLED TVs don't need a backlight. They are made of organic, light-emitting diodes that light up when an electric current runs through them. OLED TVs tend to have thin, lightweight designs. See the manufacturer site for details. OLED displays can have a wide viewing angle up to 160 degrees.Common features of Bang & Olufsen TVs
Bang & Olufsen is a luxury electronics brand that has a lot of available features in their TVs, such as:
- Interchangeable covers: Some models have interchangeable covers, so you can customise your TV's design when you want to give it a new look. Examples of covers are smoked oak, black, purple, oak, eclipse Parisian night, infantry green, and forged iron.
- Integrated speaker system: You can find Bang & Olufsen TVs with integrated speaker systems, such as the Beovision Eclipse. If you are an audiophile, you'll enjoy the quality audio from these TVs.
- Music streaming: Many of the brand's TVs have music streaming capabilities via built-in Bluetooth, Chromecast, and Apple AirPlay 2.
- Built-in Blu-ray player: Save space in your entertainment setup by choosing a model with a built-in Blu-ray player.
- Wall-mountable: Another way of saving space is to choose a wall-mountable TV.
- Anti-glare: If you prefer watching TV with the lights on, you'll like the models with an anti-glare feature. They work to minimise glare for comfortable viewing even when the room isn't dark.