Shop by Material
Shop by Chest Size
Hot this week
- Barbour International Mens Lockseam Jacket in Dark Sand£139.99Almost gone
- Barbour Sporting Featherweight Coat XXL£140.00Almost gone
- NEW WITH TAGS Barbour Warm Pile Lining 46 - 117 Cms A295 - Jacket Coat£22.98Almost gone
- Men's Jacket Lining 38 (Barbour)£13.99Almost gone
- BARBOUR Ashby Waxed Jacket in Navy£180.004 left
- Barbour Border Waxed Jacket in Sage, BNWT RRP £249.00£209.005 left
- Barbour Warm Pile Linings A55 A295 A296 A297 A299 A306 Acrylic Faux Fur Vintage£12.994 sold
- BARBOUR A297 PILE FAUX FUR ACRYLIC LINER GILET SIZE C42 107CM WAXED JACKETS£24.002 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Rare Mens Barbour Rexton Steve McQueen olive waxed biker jacket medium 38"/40"£160.00+ £5.00 postageMake offer
- BARBOUR MENS TRAPPER WATERPROOF JACKET SIZE MEDIUM NAVY BNWOT RRP £249£124.99+ £6.95 postageMake offer
- Barbour Beaufort Waxed Jacket 40 M Olive Very Good Condition RRP £249£85.00+ £4.90 postageMake offer
Barbour Men's Coats and Jackets
Barbour men's coats and jackets are available in a variety of styles including the casual bomber, biker and Harrington, plus hooded jackets, macs and trench coats. A long established and highly reputed manufacturer of weatherproofed outerwear J. Barbour & Sons Ltd. was founded by John Barbour in 1894. Today, the Barbour luxury fashion brand is quintessentially British and famed all over the world for its high quality country attire.
Whatever the weather
Protect yourself from the unpredictable weather with a Barbour men's raincoat . Many styles of Barbour men's raincoats combine a waterproof outer with a breathable mesh lining. In addition, inner storm cuffs, handwarmer pockets and stud-close patch pockets offer maximum comfort and practicality.
The Barbour wax jacket captures the essence of country living and is the embodiment of heritage style favoured by both British royalty and celebrities alike. The three most famous jacket designs are the Bedale, Beaufort and Beadnell. These classic jackets are made from heavy waxed cotton and have a distinctive corduroy collar with studs for a hidden throat flap together with moleskin lined handwarmer pockets. Other classic elements of a Barbour wax jacket are a brass two-way ring pull zip and a studded 'Stormfly' front.
Utility-inspired Barbour men's gilets and bodywarmers are more suited to less inclement weather and are available in regular and relaxed fits. Ideal for providing an extra layer of warmth, Barbour gilets and bodywarmers have stud or zip-through fastenings and offer various degrees of diamond quilting according to the level of warmth required.
From the Hip
For fuller coverage, Barbour men's parkas and hip length coats have a durable waxed cotton outer, ribbed cuffs, large cargo pockets and a practical detachable hood and quilted inner for added warmth. Some have drawstring waists and hoods.
Barbour men's fleece jackets are hardy and lightweight jackets, often with patch pockets, drawstring bottoms and quarter or full zip-through fastenings. These garments have been designed to offer a good degree of weather resistance, with thermal and breathable qualities to keep you both warm and cool during your chosen outdoor pursuits.