Shop by Compatible Series
Shop by Brand
Make an offer
- Genuine Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip - for Canon EOS 7D Digital Camera£45.00+ £4.40 postageMake offer
- Canon BG-E4 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 5D + Free UK Postage£34.99Free postageMake offer
- Canon BG-E14 Battery Grip For Canon EOS 70D Camera,London£173.00Free postageMake offer
You may also like
Save on Battery Grips for Canon Cameras
- DSTE BG-E16 Battery Grip for Canon 7D MARK II 7D2 Camera as LP-E6 Battery£40.94Trending at £52.00
- Travor Battery Grip Holder For Canon 1100d 1200d 1300d Rebel T3 T5 T6 Camera Pro£14.47Trending at £15.40
- Ex-Pro Vertical Battery Grip for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV BG-E20 IR Remote Shutter£59.97Trending at £78.24
Hot this week
- Battery Grip BG-E8 For Canon EOS 550D 600D +4*LP-E8 LPE8 Battery Local£29.99Almost gone
- UK CameraPlus Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D 650D 700D as BG-E8£15.994 left
- Vertical Battery Grip + 2x LP-E8 For Canon 700D T5i 650D T4i 600D T3i 550D T2i£27.909 left
- Ex-Pro 1x NB-6L NB-6LH Battery +Charger for Canon Powershot SX240 HS, SX260 HS£8.9710 left
- Neewer Battery Grip Holder work for LP-E6 Battery for Canon EOS 70D 80D£23.993 sold
- Hahnel HC-550D Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D/600D/650D/700D£19.993 sold
- Neewer Wireless Battery Grip for LP-12 Battery Grip Holder for Canon EOS 100D£25.992 sold
- Camera Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D 700D Rebel T2i T3i T4i T5i£16.992 sold
- Mcoplus 760D 2.4G Wireless Remote Control Battery Grip for Canon 750D 760D£45.00
- Mcoplus 7DRII Battery grip 2.4G Wireless Control Battery Grip For LP-E6 Canon 7D£55.98
- NEEWER LCD Timer Battery Grip Canon 550D/T2i 600D/T3i 650D/T4i 700D/T5i Camera£36.95
- Battery Grip Pack Holder For Canon EOS 7D mark II DSLR Camera£27.42Was: Previous price£28.86
- Mcoplus 2.4G E20 5DIV Battery Grip Holder for Canon 5D Mark IV 5DIV 5D4 Camera£72.00
- Meike Vertical Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D as BG-E13 + 2* LP-E6£49.99
- Neewer Vertical Multi-Power Canon BG-E13 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D UK STOCK£26.97Was: Previous price£28.39
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Battery grips for Canon cameras
A battery grip fits to the bottom of a DSLR camera and contains an extra battery. When travelling, on holiday or out taking photos a battery grips give you the security of having a spare battery with you at all times and therefore allows you to use your camera for longer. Most battery grips will fit standard DSLR cameras.
Canon produce a range of different battery grips that can hold up to six spare batteries ensuring.
Benefits of a Canon battery grip
A battery grip is capable of doubling the shooting time and ensures that you constantly have an extra battery. When the camera battery runs out of charge, it will automatically switch to the spare battery. Because it is an addition to the camera, it makes holding a smaller, compact camera easier, particularly if you have large hands.
If you have larger hands a battery grip for your Canon camera is recommended as the grip will help to stabilise the camera when using a a larger lens. If you are using a camera that has a small lens you may not always need to use a camera grip.
Camera battery grips also make a camera easier to use and handle. When you turn a Canon camera 90 degrees the controls also turn which can make the camera difficult to use. The battery grip has the same camera controls as the camera so that your hands can easily reach the controls, even when the camera has been moved around. The shutter button and main dial are replicated in the bottom corner of the grip.
The camera's controls on the back, including the AE and FE locks, the Index Reduce button, the AF point selection/Magnify button, and the aperture/exposure buttons, are also on the battery grip. If you are shooting from a difficult angle and are having to hold your camera at vertical or horizontal positions a battery grips allows you to use the normal functionality of the camera with ease.
The Canon battery grips feature an on/off switch but it is not for the grip, it is connecting the power to the camera so that the duplicate controls can be activated.
Some Canon battery grips have a rear door that holds the batteries and will provide power to the camera. Most Canon battery grips will use alkaline batteries. Alkaline batteries will not last as long but are a handy alternative.