Shop by Response Time
Shop by Video Inputs
- BenQ GW2270H 21.5" Widescreen LED LCD MonitorTrending price£89.42 New
- BenQ Zowie Rl2455 24" Full HD TN Computer Monitor - 1920 X 1080 Pixels LED 120Trending price£156.16 New
- Zowie Xl2411 24 LED E-sports Monitor Resolution 1920 X 1080 Full HDTrending price£244.01 New
- BenQ GL GL2250 21.5" Widescreen LED LCD MonitorTrending price£80.99 New£48.87 Used
- BenQ GL GL2460 24" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£13.95 New
- BenQ GL GL2250HM 21.5" Widescreen LED MonitorTrending price£96.23 New£41.50 Used
- BenQ GL GL2450HM 24" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in SpeakersTrending price£106.19 New£57.48 Used
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
BenQ is a Taiwanese technology company that was formed in 2001. It was part of Acer, but spun off from them and became independent from them in 2006.
A computer monitor is an essential element if you have a desktop computer. You may also wish to plug a separate monitor into a laptop or netbook , giving you more screen space than is usually provided on a conventional portable computer. BenQ monitors come in a wide range of different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your computer and workspace.
Types of BenQ computer monitors
Widescreen computer monitors are nowadays far more common than standard squarer sized monitors.
The advantage of widescreen computer monitors is that they allow you to view more windows/programs at once.
You can also watch modern TV shows and films more easily on a widescreen monitor, as they are generally now all produced in the widescreen format.
BenQ widescreen monitors are perfect for displaying multiple pages, applications and files on at once whilst retaining high quality visuals.
The primary difference you'll find with computer monitors is their screen size. BenQ produce a range of different size monitors, from smaller 17 inch models right up to monitors of 34 inches and more - A computer monitor's screen size is measured diagonally from corner to corner.
Your choice of size will be dependent on the functionality you require, as well as the space you have available on your desk for placing the monitor. A 34 inch screen, for example, will take up a lot of room compared to a 19 or 21 inch version.
Another element of a monitor's functionality is whether it comes with built in speakers. BenQ built-in speaker monitors allow you to have the functionality of quality computer speakers whilst saving desk space. This can also help to save money, as you don't need to have separate speakers when they are already provided in the monitor.