Enjoy Sculpted Sound with Bang & Olufsen Beolab 8000 Speakers
Part sculpture, part speaker, Bang & Olufsen Beolab 8000 floor standing speakers feature a pencil shape design that ties in with the décor of your room to create a functional decorative element. The speakers contain all the components needed to recreate sounds in both the high and low-frequency ranges. You can find a pair of new or used Beolab 8000 speakers on eBay.Are Beolab 8000 speakers compatible with any audio system?
Yes, the speakers can be used with any sound system and features multiple input jacks for connecting input devices to the speakers. Bang & Olufsen has designed the speakers with cable management in mind, the connections and audio controls on the speakers can be found hidden in the base of each unit. When connecting the speakers to a B&O sound system, a special connector can be used in order to control the speakers directly from the sound system.Are special cables required to connect audio equipment to the speakers?
Regular cables can be used to connect devices to the speakers but it is recommended to use plated cables that will keep interference to a minimum. The speakers support the use of RCA and stereo audio cables with 3.5 mm connection jacks.What are they audio characteristics of Beolab 8000 speakers?
Bang & Olufsen designed the speakers to reproduce crisp treble and deep bass tones. The audio characteristics remain unchanged even when the volume is turned up. Audio distortion is kept to a minimum by the built-in sound controller. The wide tonal range of the speakers allow users to listen to almost any genre of music with realistic acoustics.Which components make up a Beolab 8000 speaker?
Each speaker unit is made up of several components, including:
- Base: The speakers come with a solid cast iron base that prevents the cylindrical shaped body from toppling over.
- Amplifier: Each speaker houses an amplifier in the bottom of its body.
- Subwoofers: Each unit houses several subwoofers that are used to create bass tones.
- Tweeters: The units contains tweeters designed for the reproduction of higher notes.
- Drivers: Two drivers per unit are responsible for mid-range notes
- Processor: The processor connects all the components together and controls the unit