Shop by category
Shop by Metal
Discover women's fine jewellery collectionsShop event
Great prices on popular products
BUY 2, GET 2 FREE (add 4 to basket)From foryouquality
BUY 1, GET 1 FREE (add 2 to basket)From stylesanctuary
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to basket)From ash1990uk
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to basket)From jedinfshop
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to basket)From vault101limited
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to basket)From foreverqualityuk
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to basket)From cherhann
Make an offer
You may also like
Save on Body Jewellery
- 30X Metal Piercing Tongue Rings Steel Bars Barbells Funny Nasty Wording Fad&Hot£2.45Trending at £2.50
- Dangly Gold Clear Crystal Gem Belly Bars Navel Button Rings Body Piercing£2.95Trending at £2.98
- 10x Stainless Steel Ball Top Lip Studs Tragus Ear Rings Monroe Labret BARGAIN£1.95Trending at £1.97
- 60 Multicolor Crystal Rhinestone Nose Studs Rings Bars G0H0£1.49Trending at £1.50
- One Industrial Bar Scaffold Ear Barbell Ring Various Style Ear Piercing Jewelry~£0.99Trending at £1.01
- 3X(7 Colors Glitter Tongue Bar Ring Barbell Body Piercing PK DP£0.99Trending at £1.44
- 20pcs Colorful Stainless Steel Rhinestone Nose Studs Rings Bars Piercing A3O1£0.99Trending at £1.50
Hot this week
- Surgical Steel Open Nose Ring Nose Hoop Nose Piercing Nose Stud 7 Colour 3 Size£0.99997 sold
- Straight Tongue Bar Surgical Steel Barbell Piercing Tragus Nipple Eyebrow Bars£0.99518 sold
- Hinged Segment Ring Septum Clicker Nose Hoop Surgical Steel Body Jewellery UK£1.85450 sold
- Surgical Steel Helix Stud Tragus Daith Stud Hoop Ring Nose Ring Stud Belly Bar£0.99437 sold
- Labret Bar Tragus Lip Nose Stud Cartilage Surgical Steel Body Piercing Jewellery£0.99384 sold
- Surgical Steel Ring Hoop Captive Bead Nose Lip Ear Tragus Helix Piercing small£0.99352 sold
- Shamballa Belly Bar Multi Crystal Gem Navel Ring Surgical Steel Body Jewellery£1.75334 sold
- Fake Nose Ring Septum Ring Hoop Cartilage Tragus Helix Small Thin Piercing£0.99331 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
If you have a piercing your choice of body jewellery is so important. The type of jewellery you choose will show off your own personal style. From earrings and nose studs to eyebrow and belly bars , there are plenty of available choices suitable for everyone's individual taste.
Available in a huge variety of materials, there is body jewellery which can be worn for everyday wear, as well as more elegant jewellery pieces you might want to save for special occasions.
It is important to use high-quality materials that are suitable for body piercings. Some people are allergic to certain materials, so if you are buying a present for someone always check with them first.
Body jewellery material
Surgical steel is one of the most popular body jewellery materials as it is safe and durable. Titanium is a hypoallergenic material and is often used for fresh piercings. Niobium is another good material and also resembles titanium.
If you want something that looks classier, gold is a good option. However, it is very important to use only nickel-free gold for body jewellery. There are also many other types materials you can use, such as glass, wood, bone or stone. These jewellery pieces are typically made for large gauge jewellery and are striking statement pieces.
How to wear body jewellery
With bright and bold coloured stones to choose from, there are plenty of body jewellery styles for you to pick and match with a particular outfit.
A lot of piercings have the flexibility to switch from stud to ring. This gives you the opportunity to switch up your style much more often, as you can pair studs and rings with various different outfits.
If you have a nose piercing, you may opt to wear a simple nose stud for day to day wear. For the evening, change to a pretty coloured ring when you go out. For those too squeamish to face the needle, there is also a wide range of fake body jewellery that clips on.