Shop by Plant Form
Shop by Bonsai Species
Hot this week
- RARE JAPANESE BLACK PINE Bonsai Tree Seeds - 20 Viable Seeds - UK SELLER£1.9832 sold
- 20 Fresh Seeds Beautiful Chinese Juniper Bonsai Tree Juniperus chinensis Tree£1.3925 sold
- Blue Japanese Maple Bonsai Acer Seeds Rare Unusual Stunning Garden Plant£2.4925 sold
- RARE Cherry Blossom Bonsai, Japanese Sakura Tree - 10 Viable Seeds - UK Seller£2.9924 sold
- BONSAI TREE KIT GROW YOUR OWN TREES FROM SEED GARDENING GIFT BOX PRUNING SET£14.9614 sold
- 10Pcs Rare Blue Maple Seeds Maple Seeds Bonsai Tree Plants Potted New£1.0114 sold
- RARE Chinese Elm Bonsai,Japanese Tree Ulmus Parviflora-10 Viable Seeds-UK Seller£1.9814 sold
- Weeping tea tree! RARE! Hardy!!! Ideal indoor or outdoor bonsai! Fresh seeds!£1.7913 sold
You may also like
Make an offer
- Rare Bonsai, Japanese Bonsai Tree Seeds, Uk Stock 10 Seeds£2.00Free postageMake offer
- Bonsai Tree, Chinese Elm, 20-25cmTall With ceramic tray£15.99Free postageMake offer
- Ryuga Professional Stainless Steel Bonsai Tree Pruning Scissors£41.99
- Akadama 1 Litre Bonsai Soil£4.19
- Tree I.V. Portable Water-Saver for New Trees | Use Your Own Pails | 10-pk Roo...£26.59
- Blueberry Pink Lemonade Plant Fruit Vitamins Fruiting Garden Outdoor Best Gift£13.32
- Bonsai Ligustrum 7 Yrs old Tree Plant Best Gift Indoor Outdoor Garden NEW£30.65
- 10 Pcs/bag Rare 18 Varieties Sakura seeds Japanese Cherry Blooms bonsai Flower S£2.99
- BELLFARM Japanese Red Maple Bonsai Tree Cheap Seeds, Professional Pack, 20 Seeds£2.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
The miniature trees are popular for their immaculate beauty that comes from growing out of the wild.
Growing bonsai plants has now become an artistic hobby which is believed to be highly relaxing and rewarding.
Why choose a bonsai plant?
- Bonsai plants or trees are widely available on online stores
- They come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Most bonsai plants are expected to last for many years when cared for properly
- When potted, bonsai plants are perfect for use indoors
- They are relatively inexpensive to look after
Caring for your bonsai plant
It is important that you care for your bonsai plants to ensure that they are healthy.
- Watered - Bonsai plants need to be watered carefully, as they will die if they are over watered. How much water is needed depends on the size of the pot, the soil and the climate. It is also very easy for bonsai plants to dry up, so they will need monitoring very closely
- Re-potting - It is recommended that you re-pot your bonsai plants regularly, about every two years. This will ensure that the plant does not become pot-bound, preventing it from soaking up too much water
- Fertilisation - As the bonsai trees grow in small pots, there are very few nutrients available to keep the plant healthy. Fertilising the bonsai plant on a regular basis will encourage the plant’s growth
- Climate - If the bonsai plant is meant for outdoors, then that is where is needs to be placed. Keeping an outdoor plant indoors will kill the plant. Bonsai plants tend to need a warmer climate, so most will be better off kept indoors