Bosch Strimmer Parts & Accessories
Bosch strimmer parts and accessories allow you to repair your Bosch strimmer if it breaks or is no longer fit for use.
Spare parts can include blades, spools, strimmer lines and spool caps.
Replacement parts are usually designed for specific strimmer models, but universal parts may be available. By using replacements parts, it allows you to prolong the lifespan of your strimmer, rather than having to purchase a new one.
Types of Bosch strimmer parts and accessories
- Strimmer lines - A strimmer line is an integral part of a Bosch strimmer, as it is the part of the machine that comes into contact with the grass. This leaves it prone to breakage and it is susceptible to regular wear and tear. Replacement strimmer lines come in various thicknesses, lengths and colours
- Spools - A strimmer spool and line is supplied, as well as spool covers. Certain spools may only be suitable for individual Bosch strimmers. Some universal products may fit, but it is always best to buy branded parts
- Blades - Blades commonly come in packs of 5-25 and can be new or second hand. It is recommended that you use Bosch parts for your Bosch strimmer
- Spool caps - Spool caps are commonly listed for specific Bosch strimmers. They may be new or used, and may come with or without spool
Benefits of Bosch strimmer parts and accessories
- Commercial users of Bosch parts and accessories have the ability to replace parts on the machine, without having to replace the entire machine
- Domestic users of Bosch parts can replace parts of their machine, without having to replace it entirely
- Domestic users of Bosch parts are able to continue to maintain their garden with the product, keeping hedges, shrubs and other foliage trim
- Parts are available second hand and new, enabling buyers more purchasing choices
- Parts are specific to individual strimmers, ensuring correct replacement takes place and the original product is able to work as it did before once the new part is fitted.