Everything You Need to Know Before Shopping for Headphones by Bose QuietComfort
The right headphones can enhance your listening experience no matter what type of music you like to listen to. Bose QuietComfort headphones seek to provide listeners with both great sound quality and comfort. If you want more information about Bose QuietComfort technology, check out these common questions about the headphones, which you can find on eBay at various price points.Will these headphones work with the Bose connect app?
Yes. The Bose connect mobile app is designed to help the devices be used to their full capabilities. Open the app when you first get the headphones for a step-by-step guide on each feature available on the device. The app also allows users to connect two pairs of headphones to the same music at the same time, allowing for a shared listener experience. You can also control the noise-cancellation feature on the headphones directly from your smartphone using the app.How long is the battery life?
The built-in battery has a life of up to 20 hours on a full charge. If you are on the go, a quick 15-minute charge will get you another 2 1/2 hours of battery life.Can these headphones withstand day-to-day use?
Yes. These Bose headphones are also well known to be able to withstand the rigours of day-to-day use. The frame of the headphones is made from nylon filled with glass, giving them both durability and flexibility. All of the metal on the device is stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion.What are some of the features of the headphones?
These headphones have the following features, which could make them even more appealing to shoppers on eBay:
- Action button - The action button helps you connect to Google Assistant and other personal assistant software programs. Simply push the button to activate the listening function on the system.
- Noise cancellation - The level of noise cancellation can also be adjusted using the action button. There are three different levels.
- Opposite signal - Technology only available in Bose products estimates the frequency of outside noise around the headphones and uses the opposite frequency to help cancel it out.
- USB - Use the USB cable to connect the headphones to your computer. This allows you to listen to music on your computer and charge the headphones simultaneously.
- Portability - The carrying case makes it easy to take the headphones everywhere you go throughout the day and from gig to gig.