Shop by Genus
Shop by Common Name
Hot this week
- Premium Range 100 Mixed Large Crocus 6cm+ Spring Summer Flowering Bulbs£7.25Almost gone
- SPRING FLOWERING BULBS | Snowdrops | Bluebells | Daffodils | Tulips | Crocus |£2.9589 sold
- SPRING FLOWERING BULBS | Snowdrops | Bluebells | Crocus | Wild Daffodils£1.9575 sold
- 100 Crocus Mixed Size 6/7 Bulbs Spring Flowering bulbs£6.9571 sold
- 50 x PUSCHKINIA Libanotica RUSSIAN SNOWDROPS Spring Flowering Plant BULBS£5.9551 sold
- IRIS TALL DUTCH MIXED COLOURS HOLLANDICA SPRING FLOWERING GARDEN BULBS PLANTS£4.4951 sold
- 100 SINGLE SNOWDROPS Top Quality Freshly Lifted Bulbs (Galanthus Nivalis)£9.9539 sold
- Daffodil bulbs "Narcissi" Dwarf Spring Flowering Narcissus Bulbs Ready To Plant£3.9538 sold
- Anemone De Caen Mixed 20 by Taylors Bulbs£9.54
- Pack 20 Anenome St Brigid Mixed Bulbs / Corms Garden Bulbs£7.42
- 20 x Winter Aconite - ERANTHIS HYEMALIS - Perennial Plant Tubers BULBS£5.95
- 20 x Late Winter Aconite - ERANTHIS CILICICA - Perennial Plant Tubers BULBS£5.95
- Muscari Latifolium 25 by Taylors Bulbs£11.61
- 12 x YELLOW Ranunculus - PERSIAN BUTTERCUP - Garden Plant Flower BULBS£2.65
- Taylors Tulip Seadov Bulbs - 8 Bulbs£11.61
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Bulbs, Corms, Rhizomes & Roots
Gardeners can choose from bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots from a range of flowers to suit their garden space.
Consider which colours and flowering times will suit your garden, plus the ease of growing level of maintenance required prior to choosing.
Types Of Bulbs, Corms, Rhizomes & Roots
The types of bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots are typically differentiated by the season in which they flower:
- Spring - typical spring bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots include narcissus, crocus, tulips, ornamental onion, snowdrops, anemone and gladioli. You can also choose from a range of perennials in various pack sizes
- Summer - common bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots for summer planting include triteleia queen fabiola, sparaxis, allium (various types), anemone, ranunculus, freesia and fritillaria. Perennials are also available
- Autumn - standard Autumnal bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots include crocus, allium (various types), angelique tulips, kaffir lilies, cyclamen, crocosmia and sedum. You can also choose from a range of perennials
- Winter - bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots suitable for winter planting include anemone, winter aconite, hyacinth, crocosmia, pink nerine, snowdrops and crocus. A range of perennials is also available
Using Bulbs, Corms, Rhizomes & Roots
The planting and care of individual bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots is dependent on the individual plant’s needs.
The packet will provide instructions on when and how to prepare and plant the bulbs, corms, rhizomes or roots. In all instances, these manufacturer’s instructions should be followed.
The Benefits Of Bulbs, Corms, Rhizomes & Roots
- Bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots for all seasons provide garden owners with the opportunity to create a year round display of flowering plants
- Bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots create plants that flower, which helps support insects like bees and the miniature ecosystem in a garden
- Garden owners may enjoy seeing bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots in their garden provide an aesthetically pleasing display of shape and colour
- Commercial landscapers and gardeners are able to plant bulbs, corms, rhizomes and roots they know will display at specific times of the year