Shop by Style
Shop by Size
Great prices on popular products
- 2 Layer 3ft Single Metal Frame Bunk Bed Children Kids Twin Sleeper Bedroom Black£91.37 New£84.41 Used
- Becket (34530) Wooden Bunk Bed Frame - White£150.29 New
- Detachable Single Bunk Bed Frame£218.13 New
Hot this week
- FoxHunter 3FT Single Metal Frame Bunk Bed Children Kids Twin Sleeper MBB03 New£85.9954 sold
- FoxHunter Bunk Bed Single Double Triple Children Metal Sleeper Frame No Mattress£96.9950 sold
- Triple Sleeper Bed, Bunk Bed in White Double & Single Kent£169.9920 sold
- 3FT Single 4FT6 Double Metal Bunk Bed Frame Triple Person Adult Children Kids£96.9918 sold
- Triple Sleeper Bed, Bunk Bed, Double Bed in White Hanna£229.9918 sold
- FoxHunter 3FT Single Metal Frame Bunk Bed Children Kids Twin Sleeper MBB05 New£85.9917 sold
- 3FT Single Metal Bunk Bed Frame 2 Person for Adult Children Split into 2 Beds£105.9916 sold
- Single Sleeper Bunk Bed Metal Single Twin 2 Children’s Bunk Bed wooden steps£84.9913 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- New Bunk Beds Meggi 3 SLEEPER Triple White 3ft Pine Wooden Childre MATTRESSES£379.00+ £39.00 postageMake offer
- FLEXA - single wooden bunk bed with slanting ladder, bookshelf & 2 mattresses£100.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
Bunk Bed Frames
Bunk bed frames will generally come in one of two materials: wood or metal. They are a convenient way of saving bedroom space in the home and making bed time a little more fun.
Storage space in bunk bed frames
Some bunk bed frames come with storage drawers adding a convenient extra feature to the bed. This is ideal for storing children's clothing, toys or maybe some extra bedding.
Bunk bed frame ladders
Bunk beds have always been a fun sleeping option because of the ladders. The ladder is usually placed in one of two basic positions. It will either be placed along the side of the frame or at either end of it. Some bunk beds may even have a ladder at both ends, which gives easier access to the top bunk.
Ladders along the frame will either be fitted to it or lean against the frame. When choosing which type of bunk bed frame to buy, it is important to think about the ladder position and what type will suit the room. Think about the child using the bunk bed and how easy they'll find it to climb up the ladder to the top level.
Adaptable bunk bed frames
For more options, some lower levels of bunk bed frames can be adapted toturn into sofas . This means the top level can be used as a bed and the lower level can be turned into a seating area when needed.
Some bunk bed will only have an upper level for sleeping, as the lower level is used as a combination of drawers, shelves, cupboards and storage space.
Top bunk guardrails
All top bunks will have a guardrail of some sort and there are various types available. Some will go almost all the way along the bunk bed frame. For others, the guardrail will just cover the centre of the frame.
The chosen rail option will depend on how much guard you feel comfortable having when sleeping on the top bunk.
Triple sleeper bunk bed frames
For more sleeping space, the triple sleeper bunk bed frame could be a good option. For these, the lower level is the size of a double bed with the top level being a single.
Some bunk beds in this style have the lower level with a single bed unit that slides under the bunk bed frame when not in use, which creates an added sleeping area but with less room space used.