Shop by Size
Shop by Material
Save on Cabin Bed Frames
- Kids Cabin Bed Mid Sleeper Wooden Pine Cabin Bed with Desk and Ladder£144.99Trending at £159.16
- Kids Bunk Bed Mid Sleeper Wooden Pine Cabin Bed with Mattress and Ladder£267.99Trending at £274.41
- Kids Bunk Bed Mid Sleeper with Slide and Ladder Wooden Cabin Bed Tent£129.99Trending at £144.01
- FELIX WHITE LOW SLEEPER SINGLE STORAGE BED *FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY£231.79Trending at £241.93
Hot this week
- Kids Bunk Bed Mid Sleeper Wooden Pine Cabin Bed with Ladder£89.9918 sold
- Cabin Bed Mid Sleeper Kids Bed with Slide and Mattress Choice of Colours£129.9913 sold
- 3ft Mid Sleeper WHITE Single FREE DELIVERY Slide Option Kids Cabin Bed Wood£99.997 sold
- Cabin Bed Mid Sleeper Wooden Pine with Desk and Mattress£149.996 sold
- Cabin Bed BLUE Prince Bed with Tower, Tunnel & Slide WHITE£169.994 sold
- Bed Tidy, Pocket / Organiser for Cabin Beds/Bunks Multi Colours£9.994 sold
- Kids Cabin Bunk Bed Mid Sleeper with Slide and Ladder Wooden and Mattress Choice£119.993 sold
- Cabin Bed Shelf Multi purpose ideal for Mid Sleepers, High Sleepers, Bunks£14.993 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Cabin Style Single Bed Frame White Drawers Storage£45.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- Pine Childrens Kids Cabin Bed Frame Midi Sleeper | Single 3ft |£40.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- Argos Children’s White Low Cabin Bed. 6 Months Old!£100.00+ £0.00 postageMake offer
- Julian Bowen Kimbo BLUE Cabin Bed with Pull Out Desk - WHITE AND PINK£319.97Free postageMake offer
- Julian Bowen Kimbo BLUE Cabin Bed with Pull Out Desk£319.97Free postageMake offer
- Kids Mid Sleeper Bed Tent Frame Pack Shorty Cabin Bunk Girls Pink Princess£109.99+ £19.99 postageMake offer
Cabin Bed Frames
A popular space saving choice for modern bedrooms, especially children's bedroom, cabin bed frames enable you to provide a practical storage solution for toys and bedding .
A child's bedroom is generally one of the smallest in the house, therefore a cabin bed can really make the most of this limited space. There is a huge variety of cabin bed frames on the market, which also give you flexibility to choose one that suits both the shape and style of the bedroom.
Choosing the right material
When it comes to the frames itself, you will find more choice in respect of the material that the bed frame is made of. An economical choice is the painted MDF option which is not only strong, but light enough to enable you to move it around if needed, when cleaning or changing the layout of the bedroom. An MDF cabin bed frame is also affordable enough to enable you to change the bed to accommodate your child as they grow older and bigger.
Alternatively, you may wish to invest in a solid oak cabin bed frame which, although the heaviest when it comes to wooden frames, is extremely hard wearing and offers maximum longevity. A pine cabin bed frame is another popular option for those looking for an affordable cabin bed. Pine allows you to achieve the wooden effect you may be looking for without breaking the bank, however it is worth remembering that pine isn't the strongest and can be susceptible to knocks, dents and scratches.
High or mid sleeper cabin beds
High sleeper style cabin beds offer the most in terms of storage as the bed frame is designed to house the bed itself up high, leaving a huge amount of space underneath. Suitable for older children who are able to climb the ladder up to the bed, these cabin bed frames also double up as a great 'den'.
When it comes to the high sleeper style of cabin bed, you have several choices regarding keeping any items stored neatly underneath, either chose a cabin bed with drawers or cupboards underneath, or opt for one with curtains you can simply pull across to hide the items under the bed.
Alternatively, you can keep the space underneath the cabin bed open, perhaps using the space underneath as a workstation for your child. Many cabin beds can be bought with integrated desks to enable your child to have a private, quiet space within the bedroom to do their homework.