Shop by Type
Hot this week
- USB Charger Cable Data Transfer Lead for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40 / DMC-TZ41£2.794 left
- USB Charger Cable Data Sync Transfer Lead for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ61£2.494 left
- USB Charger Cable Data Transfer Lead for Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ8 DMC-FT25 GX7£2.694 left
- USB Charger Cable Data Transfer Lead for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25 / DMC-TZ30£2.694 left
- USB Data Transfer Cable Lead For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 Camera£2.6512 sold
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 USB Battery Charger Cable Data Lead For Camera£2.804 sold
- USB Charger Cable Data Sync Transfer Lead for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ61£2.294 sold
- USB Data Sync Cable for PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-TZ56 / DMC-TZ60 / DMC-TZ61 E6£2.603 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Panasonic DMW-HDC2 HD Component Cable for Lumix DMC-FX35 Camera NEW (B2)£13.00+ £2.99 postageMake offer
Cables and Adapters for Panasonic LUMIX Cameras
The Lumix range is a selection of digital cameras from leading technology brand, Panasonic. The brand Lumix was first introduced in 2001 and has been hugely successful, offering many different types of camera with a vast range of functions, from point and shoot cameras to digital SLRs. To make the most out of your camera and to transport your photographs easily, you are likely to need cables and adapters for Panasonic Lumix cameras.
Data cables or leads are highly useful for letting you transfer the data from your camera to another device that has a USB port, such as a PC or laptop. With a data cable, you do not have to take the memory card out of your device to access your pictures. Instead, you simply plug the cable into the correct port on the camera itself, and you will be able to find your photographs and download them to another device. Using a data cable means that you can share, archive and print your data files.
The cables may also be called transfer leads or USB data sync cables, however, they all offer the function of transferring data from your Panasonic Lumix camera to another device. When looking for a data cable for your needs, it is important to check that the cable matches your device port as not all data ports are the same size. To make sure you buy the right cable for your needs, check that it is compatible with your specific Panasonic Lumix camera model number.
Adapters for Panasonic Lumix cameras are also highly useful as they allow you to share your photographs with other devices. You can find adapter cables such as an HDMI cable so that you can show the photographs on your camera through your television. Another alternative to allow you to hook your camera up to the television is through an AV connector, depending on your ports you have available on your television.