Shop by Brand
Shop by Type
Save on Camera Cleaning Equipment & Kits
- Zeiss 200 Pre Moist Lens Wipes Cleans Sachets For Camera Glasses Lens Phone£11.49Trending at £11.71
- 2 x Lens Cleaner Spray 40ml Spectacles Eye Glass Cleaning Degreasing Spray£5.49Trending at £5.60
- Lens Cleaning Kit Zeiss * Brand New * Fast Delivery£22.18Trending at £22.99
- Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black£13.52Trending at £14.05
- EIRMAI 9 in1 Lens Cleaning Kit For Canon EOS 700D 1200D 60D 70D 100D 7D 650D【UK】£8.48Trending at £8.65
- Rocket Air Dust Blower Camera Video Lens Sensor Clean Cleaning Cleaner£2.85Trending at £2.90
- Calosport Anti-fog/antistatic lens cleaner 25ml RRP £5.00£3.69Trending at £3.83
- Microfibre Camera Optical Lens Eyeglass Glasses Cleaning Cloth & Storage Pouch£2.97Trending at £3.03
- Giottos Gtaa1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black£13.52 New£9.04 Used
Hot this week
- Optical Glasses Spray Lens Cleaner Microfibre Cloth Wipes Camera Spectacle£2.4561 sold
- 15x MICROFIBRE CAMERA LENS GLASSES CLEANING CLOTHS SPECTACLE CLOTH CLEANER£2.2638 sold
- Lens Cleaning Cleaner Dust Pen Brush Blower Cloth Kit for DSLR VCR Camera Clean£1.6528 sold
- 3 In1 LCD Laptop Computer Notebook TV Mobile Phone Screen Cleaning Kit Cleaner£2.9520 sold
- Selens Photo Optical Cleaning Solution Spray Bottle For DSLR Camera Lens Glass£1.2017 sold
- PhotR 10in1 Kit Hurricane Blower Microfibre Cloth Elite Lens Pen Camera Cleaning£6.4916 sold
- 6pcs Wet Sensor Lens Cleaning Kit Tool CMOS CCD Cleaner Swab For Camera DSLR SLR£0.9914 sold
- CORDLESS HANDHELD MINI VACUUM CLEANER COMPACT BATTERY POWERED SMALL MICRO VAC£10.9014 sold
- Rangers Silver Lenspen, Dual tip design triangle and circle cleaning brush for£13.20
- Rollei Sensor Cleaning Set - for Full Frame Cameras - 12 Sensor Brushes - wit...£32.89
- Neewer 13 Pack 6 x 6" Gentle Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Black and Gray£3.99
- B + W Photo Microfibre Cloth Set (39x29cm)£30.29
- Ex-Pro 18 in 1 Professional Lens Cleaning Kit For Canon Nikon All DSLR Camera£8.95
- NEWYI CMOS / CCD Sensor Cleaner Cleaning Kit for DSLR SLR Digital Camera£5.11Was: Previous price£5.44
- Professional 6 IN1 Cleaning Kit Equipment for Cameras/ Sensitive Electronics UK£6.64Was: Previous price£6.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- HAMA PROFI LENS, CAMERA OPTICAL 5 PIECE CLEANING KIT 5934£3.50Free postageMake offer
Camera Cleaning Equipment Kits
Through regular use, or when it has been sitting gathering dust, your camera will need cleaning to remove excess dust, dirt and smudges from the surfaces. From the body of the camera to the lenses, filters and sensors each part should be carefully cleaned using dedicated camera cleaning products.
The camera body
Take a soft, non-abrasive cloth and wipe down the body of the camera using denatured alcohol. Beware that denatured alcohol can remove glue that holds together leather surfaces so be careful if you have a leather camera case. Stubborn stains can be removed by gently brushing with an old toothbrush.
A dirty lens can affect your image quality so it is important you keep it clean. Before starting to clean the lenses make sure you have a rubber bulb blower, non-abrasive and lint-free wipes as well as a lens cleaner. It is best to clean the lens on a surface that is free from any dirt and dust in a well-lit room so all of the marks show up. If possible, try not to remove the lens from the camera when outdoors.
Using a blower without a brush, remove any obvious small particles from the lens. If residual dirt or dust still remains take a soft lint-free, non-abrasive cloth and wipe the lens gently with the lens cleaner starting from the centre outward. Do not spray the lens or let drops of liquid fall onto the lens, only apply with the cloth.
If you change lenses regularly you may need to clean the sensors that sit inside the camera, particularly if you notice that there are blemishes on your photos. Make sure the camera is turned off before you start to clean it as when it is turned on the sensors are active and attract dust and dirt particles. A lit scope and tweezers can be used to gently remove particles from inside the body of the camera.
To access the lens, place the camera into cleaning mode to raise the mirror in front of the sensor and lock it in position. This will provide access to the sensors.
Camera cleaning kits
A professional cleaning kit can be bought in a dedicated bag with compartments or pouch. Certain kits include an anti-static cleaning cloth, a microfibre cleaning cloth, lens cleaning tissues, an anti-static cleaning brush to dissipate static charge, a rubber blower, tweezers and a photographic cleaning solution in a bottle.