Shop by Material
Shop by Colour
Save on Camera Lens Cases, Bags and Covers
- Digital DSLR SLR Camera Shoulder Strap Case Waist Bag For Nikon Canon EOS Sony£6.90Trending at £7.02
- Sigma 150-600mm Sport Camera Lens Neoprene Protective Coat Cover Camo Woodland£18.88Trending at £19.21
- Nikon 300mm f2.8 VR I or 2 neoprene lens cover : Moss Premium camo£38.00Trending at £39.28
- SAFROTTO Lens Case Lens Pouch for TAMRON 150-600mm Lens£15.93Trending at £17.60
- ESDDI Lens Case Lens Pouch Protector Bag with Thick Soft Neoprene and Flannel 4£13.26Trending at £13.97
- 124x310mm Lens Pouch Water Resistant Soft Padding Tamron SP150-600mm JJC DLP-7II£14.35Trending at £19.16
- Canon 70 - 200mm f4 IS/NON IS Camouflage Neoprene lens protection cover: OAK£24.00Trending at £24.42
- Kenko Aosta Telephoto 330 Lens case for 150-600mm Lens & equivalent (UK Stock)£27.50Trending at £29.94
Hot this week
- Nikon 200 500mm f5.6 ED VR Neoprene lens protection cover Woodand Green Camo£23.0010 left
- Digital DSLR SLR Camera Shoulder Strap Case Waist Bag For Nikon Canon EOS Sony£6.9022 sold
- Waterproof Camera Backpack Bag Lens Case Rucksack For Canon EOS Nikon DSLR SLR£10.3913 sold
- Camera Backpack Bag Waterproof Lens Case Rucksack For DSLR Canon EOS Nikon Green£11.7913 sold
- Protective Soft Neoprene DSLR Camera Lens Pouch Bag Case For Canon Nikon Sony£1.9913 sold
- Portable Outdoor Protector Camera Lens Bag Anti-collision Case Bags Pouch Bag Z£1.579 sold
- Phot-R Neoprene DSLR Camera Lens Soft Protector Carry Case Bag Pouch - Small£2.999 sold
- Camera Backpack Bag Waterproof Lens Case Rucksack For DSLR Canon EOS Nikon FTS£4.998 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Camera Lens Cases and Bags
Interchangeable lenses for a camera can be expensive and sometimes irreplaceable if they are vintage. It therefore makes sense to keep lenses safe in a case or bag to avoid accidental breakage. There are a wide range of different camera lens cases and bags available to suit your needs. Whether you are a professional or amateur photographer, you are sure to find the best case for you.
Makes and models
The major camera manufacturers make cases and bags for specific lenses. It might be the right option for you to go for an officially branded product to ensure a good fit and high quality. If not, there are plenty of universal options to fit most brands of camera lenses .
If you have only a few lenses, you might want to go for individual bags to protect them. For a bigger collection of lenses try a Peli camera case with divided sections to keep each one separate. Most lens cases come with a shoulder strap for ease of carrying and some are collapsible for easy storage when not in use.
Some cases have backpack straps to make carrying them even easier. Side pockets allow for storage of the camera lens cap or memory card. Handles are designed for easy grip so lenses can be removed and interchanged with one hand to avoid dropping them.
Neoprene is a waterproof material making photography in the outdoors safer. With the slight feel of foam to protect your equipment further, you can trust cases made of this material to keep your lenses safe. Nylon is also weather resistant but is a thinner, softer material. Foam can be placed inside nylon cases to protect the optics. If you like the vintage look, leather cases might appeal to you to fit a more retro aesthetic.