Shop by Brand
Shop by Type
Save on Camera Lenses for Sony A
- SONY SAL35F14G 35mm f/1.4 G LENS *BRAND NEW SONY UK STOCK*£749.97Trending at £1,130.61
- SALE Samyang AE 14mm f/2.8 UMC Aspherical ED Lens F2.8 for Nikon F£269.00Trending at £272.31
- Neewer 55mm Super Wide Angle Lens 0.45x Professional HD f Sony A230 W/ Lens Bag£10.42Trending at £10.55
- Tamron 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Di II Lens - Sony A mount Fit£179.99Trending at £189.82
- Samyang 14mm F/3.1-22 Aspherical ED LensTrending price£230.69 New
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8 UMC Aspherical IF ED LensTrending price£272.31 New£202.39 Used
- Neewer Digital 55mm Macro Wide Angle Lens 0.45x High Definition With Lens BagTrending price£10.55 New
Limited time deals
- NEW Samyang AE 14mm f/2.8 UMC Aspherical ED Lens F2.8 for Nikon F£271.00
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens Nikon F Mount With Focus Confirm Chip£287.70
- 100% Brand New Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Sony A£312.70
- SONY SAL35F14G 35mm f/1.4 G LENS *BRAND NEW SONY UK STOCK*£979.00
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8 AE Lens For Nikon Mount New£267.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Sigma EX 70-200mm F2.8 HSM II APO DG MACRO f. Sony A£489.00Free postageMake offer
- Sony SEL SEL1855 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF MF Lens BLACK Near mint!£109.00Free postageMake offer
- Sony SAL DT 16-50mm f/2.8 SSM Lens A-mount. Free P&P. Fungus-free£295.00Free postageMake offer
Camera Lenses for Sony A
Popular with serious photography enthusiasts, photography students and pros alike this wide variety of camera lenses offers the scope for creative exploration and experimentation of shot.
There is an extensive selection of high quality camera lenses for Sony A available from leading photographic and optical brands including Samyang, Sigma and Tamron which can be selected for your exact requirements.
Camera lenses for Sony A are relatively compact, of robust construction and some have detachable lens hoods and include wide angle, telephoto, macro/close-up and fisheye lenses.
In addition some lenses are especially created for professional cine/video purposes which have an ultra multi coating (UMC) to further reduce flare.
Camera lenses for Sony A are available in a broad range of focal lengths from 6.5mm to 500mm with manual, auto and manual and auto focus types.
Close up photography
The staple favourite of every paparazzo is the versatile telephoto lens. This long focus lens is designed to focus on distant subjects and has a multitude of uses. It has become the favoured choice of the professional press photographer as it will pull far away subjects close up in pin-sharp detail.
A telephoto lens also allows the photographer to skip less engaging elements to a shot and focus on framing the central point of interest in great detail. Such lenses make an excellent choice for wildlife and landscape photography.
Other camera lenses for Sony A include macro/close-up lenses which allow for closer focusing than most other lenses. Macro photography is a specialist type of photography which is excellent for bringing out the intricate detail in very tiny objects to create beautiful and interesting shots. A true macro lens offers a huge magnification of 1:1, meaning the true to life size of your subject will be reproduced on your camera's image sensor.
Ultra-wide angle lenses
Fisheye lenses first appeared in the early 1960s when they became popular for their very special effect in that they created an unusual distorted, spherical view of the world. These lenses, which typically have an incredible depth of field, can take in wide panoramas and allow for unique artistic expression in creating a whole new reality in your shots, characterised by the curved outer corners of a photo.